Dark Trooper Moff Gideon issue

NatureBoy0713
73 posts Member
edited April 2
So I ran a BB squad against DTMG in GAC. Read the teams kits, checked mods, all of it.
Well whenever Echo used his Buff Rip special, they all lost their TM instead of gaining it. I lose the battle and subsequently the match.
I checked in game again and wondered why the heck I kept losing TM. Stormtrooper wasn’t taunting and had buff immunity so nothing from his kit pulling away. Nothing in scout trooper, Dark trooper, or Moff Gideon. Then I checked the forums for DTMG’s kit and it shows in here that he removes TM whenever enemies gain TM, via his lead….yet nothing in game…

Devs can you please fix this description. This shouldn’t be happening where the kit descriptions in game don’t operate like they say. Thanks.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Yeah the most crucial part of DTMG's leadership is left off of the final text. It is in game on his kit, on the upgrade level.
  • Options
    Probably should submit a bug report so they can fix this
  • Jac1
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Hi there I definitely think that everyone who plays Star Wars galaxy of heroes should get events for dark trooper Moff Gideon and the third sister Reva plus I definitely think that ea games should be looking into this issue I definitely think everyone should have their say to this matter myself I definitely think we should have events for dark trooper Moff Gideon and Reva plus any new characters in Star Wars galaxy of heroes
  • Options
    Jac1 wrote: »
    Hi there I definitely think that everyone who plays Star Wars galaxy of heroes should get events for dark trooper Moff Gideon and the third sister Reva plus I definitely think that ea games should be looking into this issue I definitely think everyone should have their say to this matter myself I definitely think we should have events for dark trooper Moff Gideon and Reva plus any new characters in Star Wars galaxy of heroes

You definitely sound like you used ChatGPT to write this. You definitely are posting comments unrelated to OP’s post. You definitely don’t know that there are already events for both of the characters you mentioned. Definitely.
  • crzydroid
    7419 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's already known that this party of the ability was left of the description in game.