UNIT NAME: Comeuppance
ALIGNMENT: Light Side
CATEGORIES: Support, Resistance, Scoundrel, Smuggler

Key Attributes:
  • Assists allies with Deflector Shield
  • Out of turn attacks Target Locks enemies
  • Reinforcement Exposes all enemies

Inspiration:
  • When we added Zorii Bliss to the game last January, her Y-wing was immediately considered and put onto the roadmap.
  • The Resistance was the only fleet in the game with fewer than five ships so this inclusion would be vital moving forward with Fleets as a system
  • We took inspiration from Zorii’s (and the rest of the fleet’s) arrival at Exegol as well as Poe’s X-wing’s Dramatic Entrance buff, giving that to her and her allies when she reinforces
  • Zorii’s criminal past and relationship with Poe Dameron gave us the ability names for Spice Running Tactics, I Think You’re Okay, Take a Guess Spice Runner and Want to Come With Me?

Strategy Tips:
  • Reinforcing with Comeuppance provides a dramatic buff to Resistance allies
  • Capitalizing on when the enemy is Exposed can help power the fleet

FAQ:
How do we get our Comeuppance?
Galactic Chase starting Friday

ABILITIES:

BASIC: IX4-B laser cannons
nq9j9v6df2og.gif

Final Text:
Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If Comeuppance has Dramatic Entrance, all Resistance allies gain Critical Chance Up and Critical Damage Up for 1 turn.

Target Lock: Gain Dramatic Entrance for 1 turn

SPECIAL 1: Want to Come With Me? (CD=3)
uh7unq5e22b3.gif

Final Text:
Expose target enemy for 2 turns, which can't be evaded or resisted. All Resistance allies gain Foresight for 1 turn. If target enemy already had Expose, call all Resistance allies to assist and all Resistance allies recover 25% Protection.

UNIQUE 1: Spice Running Tactics

Final Text:
Comeuppance has +30% Max Health and Max Protection.
Resistance allies gain 10% Turn Meter whenever they use a Basic ability on an enemy with Expose. Whenever Resistance allies gain bonus Turn Meter while they have less than 100% Turn Meter, they gain Protection Up (20%, stacking) for 1 turn.

UNIQUE 2: I Think You're Okay

Final Text:
Comeuppance has +100% counter chance. Whenever another Resistance ally with Deflector Shield uses a Special ability, Comeuppance assists. Whenever a Resistance ally attacks out of turn, they gain Potency Up for 2 turns and inflict target enemy with Target Lock for 1 turn if they didn't already have it.

REINFORCE:

Final Text:
Enter Battle: Remove Dramatic Entrance from all allies then all Resistance allies gain Dramatic Entrance for 2 turns, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented. All enemies are Exposed for 1 turn, which can't be evaded or resisted. Reduce the cooldowns of all Resistance allies with Deflector Shield by 1.

Dramatic Entrance: +25% Offense; deal bonus True damage equal to 10% of the target's Max Health, which can't be evaded; gain 20% Turn Meter and Dramatic Entrance for 2 turns if this ship defeats an enemy

EDIT
NOTE: With the release of Comeuppance, all faction fleets now have a minimum of five ships available to them. Fleet-based Galactic Challenges will now require five ships for the full faction feat.
Post edited by CG_Tusken_Meathead on

Replies

• lmao
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2292 posts Member
    edited January 16
    … what a disappointment. I was hoping for something actually exciting, like Bib Fortuna.
  • The art department is now probably over-worried Meathead is looking to take them over with his incredibly realistic graphic & game centered garrulous personality.
  • MS Paint lives!
    Wampa Wampa!
    Stats at: swgoh.gg
    Zeta: Have Zader, on deck: QGJ & R2
  • Drag0nDances
    10 posts Member
    edited January 16
    Excited for another resistance ship! What type of energy is the chase?
  • There are more than 5 red lines. Fail.
  • Seems like a good addition to the resistance fleet for sure, definitely not as impactful as Zorii bliss but still interesting. Wonder why the reinforcement removes dramatic entrance, maybe to prevent it from stacking somehow? Also wonder will the Galactic Chase be Fleet or Cantina?
  • Meathead artwork. Absolute legend.
    Wanna come to a paint n sip?
  • Petition to make that the official art/an alternate cosmetic skin regardless of EA/Disney approval of the 'official' one
  • What a disappointing way to start the new year. Was hoping for some phantom menace toons to celebrate the 25th anniversary
  • I think it’s neat! Better than another crewless ship, especially with so many pilots around. And boosting Raddus is always welcome.
  • Big hyped for this ship!
  • Loving the placeholder image. Hope you do one for Red Five when we get it :)
  • .....so for this ship, we get two of the worst lines from Zori for abilities, instead of the most famous line and scene from this movie, Babu Frik's "WAHEEY!"??

0/10 worst ship fire whoever made it
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • wildnz wrote: »
    There are more than 5 red lines. Fail.
    And you where expecting 2 of them to be painted with green ink and 2 with transparent?
  • aispeed wrote: »
    Big hyped for this ship!

r4q8getjlyyu.gif

• CG_Tusken_Meathead
    303 posts EA Community Manager
    Edited OP with note on bottom
  • Edited OP with note on bottom

Does the capital still count as one ship?
  • Why bother changing it now? Surely 3 ships has been established as a reasonable expectation even if it can be cheesed.
  • Psst … one r, two i’s …
  • With the GCs now needing 5 ships to do is there any acceleration on prestige? Current prestige collection is a bit slow compared to the demand for it unless you can stay in the top 50ish of the squad arena. Now needing extra prestige to get the previously unnecessary capital ships to a usable level seems to me to break the bank.
  • Ultra
    11370 posts Moderator
    This new intern for the art department has talent!
  • Huh, can’t say I saw that coming. I’m not really into ships myself, but I guess that’s neat for the ship crowd.
  • Current prestige collection is a bit slow compared to the demand for it

LOLOLOL

You def collect a full cap ship's worth of Prestige more often than a new cap ship drops. While I completely understand that more recent players will be currently lacking a lot of prestige upgrades, the only thing that matters is that your Prestige increases faster than your need for Prestige increases. And as soon as you unlock all the cap ships that aren't the most recent 3 (Executor, Profundity, Levi), that's definitely going to be true.

Yes, at the beginning you're unlocking new cap ships all the time and so it seems like the need for Prestige is increasing rapidly, but there's an end to that progression. If prestige wasn't generating a surplus, I would have whatever I have, which is big enough I don't even look at it.

And... okay, it's 7.5k. It's not ridiculously huge, but like I said, it's been growing throughout the past several years, so that definitely proves that we're not getting new cap ships fast enough to draw down Prestige.

I think it's fine.
  • cm517r0sgqi2.png
    (ACTUAL ART WILL BE INSERTED ONCE APPROVED. UNTIL THEN, ENJOY A ONE OF A KIND, TUSKEN MEATHEAD MASTERPIECE)

UNIT NAME: Comeuppance
    ALIGNMENT: Light Side
    CATEGORIES: Support, Resistance, Scoundrel, Smuggler

Key Attributes:
    • Assists allies with Deflector Shield
    • Out of turn attacks Target Locks enemies
    • Reinforcement Exposes all enemies

Inspiration:
    • When we added Zorri Bliss to the game last January, her Y-wing was immediately considered and put onto the roadmap.
    • The Resistance was the only fleet in the game with fewer than five ships so this inclusion would be vital moving forward with Fleets as a system
    • We took inspiration from Zorri’s (and the rest of the fleet’s) arrival at Exegol as well as Poe’s X-wing’s Dramatic Entrance buff, giving that to her and her allies when she reinforces
    • Zorri’s criminal past and relationship with Poe Dameron gave us the ability names for Spice Running Tactics, I Think You’re Okay, Take a Guess Spice Runner and Want to Come With Me?

Strategy Tips:
    • Reinforcing with Comeuppance provides a dramatic buff to Resistance allies
    • Capitalizing on when the enemy is Exposed can help power the fleet

FAQ:
    How do we get our Comeuppance?
    Galactic Chase starting Friday

ABILITIES:

BASIC: IX4-B laser cannons

Final Text:
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If Comeuppance has Dramatic Entrance, all Resistance allies gain Critical Chance Up and Critical Damage Up for 1 turn.

Target Lock: Gain Dramatic Entrance for 1 turn

SPECIAL 1: Want to Come With Me? (CD=3)

Final Text:
    Expose target enemy for 2 turns, which can't be evaded or resisted. All Resistance allies gain Foresight for 1 turn. If target enemy already had Expose, call all Resistance allies to assist and all Resistance allies recover 25% Protection.

UNIQUE 1: Spice Running Tactics

Final Text:
    Comeuppance has +30% Max Health and Max Protection.
    Resistance allies gain 10% Turn Meter whenever they use a Basic ability on an enemy with Expose. Whenever Resistance allies gain bonus Turn Meter while they have less than 100% Turn Meter, they gain Protection Up (20%, stacking) for 1 turn.

UNIQUE 2: I Think You're Okay

Final Text:
    Comeuppance has +100% counter chance. Whenever another Resistance ally with Deflector Shield uses a Special ability, Comeuppance assists. Whenever a Resistance ally attacks out of turn, they gain Potency Up for 2 turns and inflict target enemy with Target Lock for 1 turn if they didn't already have it.

REINFORCE:

Final Text:
    Enter Battle: Remove Dramatic Entrance from all allies then all Resistance allies gain Dramatic Entrance for 2 turns, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented. All enemies are Exposed for 1 turn, which can't be evaded or resisted. Reduce the cooldowns of all Resistance allies with Deflector Shield by 1.

Dramatic Entrance: +25% Offense; deal bonus True damage equal to 10% of the target's Max Health, which can't be evaded; gain 20% Turn Meter and Dramatic Entrance for 2 turns if this ship defeats an enemy

EDIT
    NOTE: With the release of Comeuppance, all faction fleets now have a minimum of five ships available to them. Fleet-based Galactic Challenges will now require five ships for the full faction feat.

what about malevolence? or does ig88 count there too?