Ventress' Strike Fear Ability Rework Idea

Meese_Rancher
125 posts Member
edited April 2016
Had a thought on potentially reworking how Strike Fear would work. As it is now as a debuff remover, it's pretty good, but I don't think benefits Asajj as a heal since she has so much health steal from her AOE attack. The ability just doesn't suit the name.

My proposed idea would be to add a debuff for every buff that was removed, really instill some fear in those buff stacking teams. Might make this skill more useful.

For example, if 1 buff was removed, add defense down. If 2 were removed, add defense and speed down. If 3 were removed, add defense, speed and offense down. Or something to that effect. Maybe even keep the reduction of turn meter for each buff removed but reduce the percentage.

What do you think? Do you prefer the way Strike Fear currently is or would like to see some change?

Replies

• Rie_Fu
    33 posts Member
    I like the idea! Or alternatively something like 5% damage per removed buff, but your idea is slightly better, in my opinion:)
  • Thanks :). Ya I think any type of debuff added to the opposing team is better then the healing.