Tier VI is unfair

I'm up to Tier VI of the GL Rey event, and I've tried everything, followed every guide and still lose.

If the difficulty were to be lowered, it would be much fairer, because this is ridiculous.

Replies

• TVF
    36445 posts Member
    Seemed fair to me
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Zombefyer wrote: »
    I'm up to Tier VI of the GL Rey event, and I've tried everything, followed every guide and still lose.

If the difficulty were to be lowered, it would be much fairer, because this is ridiculous.

I don’t know about the guides but I’d suggest the following makes it easier:
    Gear up your Rey - max zetas and a decent relic level
    Use decent mods but don’t get all nerdy about that - it’s less important than the YouTubers like to make out. Team comp and tactics are more important for tier 6
    Focus on killing kylo first
    Never ever use mind tricks on him
    Use JTR to call bb8 to assist to control Kylo
    That should work. If it doesn’t, gear up your toons a relic level & try again
  • Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Zombefyer wrote: »

I don’t know about the guides but I’d suggest the following makes it easier:
    Gear up your Rey - max zetas and a decent relic level
    Use decent mods but don’t get all nerdy about that - it’s less important than the YouTubers like to make out. Team comp and tactics are more important for tier 6
    Focus on killing kylo first
    Never ever use mind tricks on him
    Use JTR to call bb8 to assist to control Kylo
    That should work. If it doesn’t, gear up your toons a relic level & try again

It works; thanks
    It works; thanks

Sounds Tier VI is not as unfair as your title states
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
    It works; thanks

I was having a moment of frustration, that's all.
  • I'm not a youtuber, but tested some comps and my best was Rey-JTR-R2D2-Heroes Poe and Finn. Rey must be 504+ speed to take first turn. Rey's speed is crucial, as minions will kill someone without lifeblood. JTR should be always with event taunt, R2D2 hides everyone but JTR, never use JTR wave. If JTR looses taunt, and you have other good ability ready on Rey (like whirlwind) - skip it and use taunt.
    Small video to demonstrate this https://youtu.be/FCDWR8GuNRI?si=Sb65ADcwp6kTDMU6
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    It works; thanks

I was having a moment of frustration, that's all.

Maybe change your subject to be "a moment of frustration"
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • I was able to beat tier 6 with Zori much easier then bb-8, I can bear it with both but Zori for me works better due to having the ability to deal more damage and taking out Kylo.