Nightsisters without Daka?

With Merrin breathing new life to the team, offering another revive, and more consistant healing, could a viable team be made without Daka? Who's stun is often resisted by enemies who aren't outright immune, and who's revive can sometimes redundant with Talzin, Merrin, and Zombie all doing it as well. The main pro I see to her still is getting 50% tm when someone is defeated, allowing for Talzin lead to trigger more often, however I feel it could be outweighed by the buff immunity of Acolyte for Jabba counters, or Talia's cleanse and stagger for Secrets and Shadows.

Replies

• Daka isn't just revives, it's essentially almost endless revives with TM train and health stacking. But if you feel that other NS are more useful then why don't try it and tell us about results? :)
  • With Merrin breathing new life to the team, offering another revive, and more consistant healing, could a viable team be made without Daka? Who's stun is often resisted by enemies who aren't outright immune, and who's revive can sometimes redundant with Talzin, Merrin, and Zombie all doing it as well. The main pro I see to her still is getting 50% tm when someone is defeated, allowing for Talzin lead to trigger more often, however I feel it could be outweighed by the buff immunity of Acolyte for Jabba counters, or Talia's cleanse and stagger for Secrets and Shadows.

In secrets and shadows you wont get past sidious, at least at the higher tiers, without Daka. Her revives and massive health potential are the only way through, and a possible Talia stagger, assuming you dodge a Sidious AoE just isn't enough. Additionally, the NS mission in ROTE basically requires Daka lead. Yes, you can get lots of revives with Talzin, Merrin and Zombie, but Daka's stacking health can make the difference. Don't forget that you no longer need Talia for the debuff removal with Merrin able to provide that too.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Jarvind
    3918 posts Member
    The thing that makes NS good is their huge survivability even when you're killing them. Daka is like 90% of what makes that possible.

Could you probably beat certain teams without her? Sure. Is a Daka-less team better than one with her? Almost certainly not.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png