Sector 3 CLS Node is the most broken trash ever

R8 Reva squad with Speed Booster, Overcharged Protection, Mending shield, and lots of ruthless offense/mastery stacking kills off the entire team. They get CLS to 50% hp with no prot, torture, and a fat stack of purge and debuffs.

He CTAs himself one time and then kills the entire squad by himself.

Who designed this garbage? Who playtested it?

Replies

• TVF
    36418 posts Member
    It's not broken by definition. If it was people wouldn't be getting to S4
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

You can get to S4 with a GL. You cannot get the feat without an act of God. Why is there an unwinnable feat?
  • Janus wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

You can get to S4 with a GL. You cannot get the feat without an act of God. Why is there an unwinnable feat?

Feat is manageable with inqs at r5 and below, you just need the right disk setup. Stacking debuffs and damage on inflicting debuffs makes it a cakewalk. Sounds like your tactics need some work.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • You don’t even need GI

4mhlakur0wpw.png
    g5gyzxk6hey9.png

Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Janus wrote: »

Feat is manageable with inqs at r5 and below, you just need the right disk setup. Stacking debuffs and damage on inflicting debuffs makes it a cakewalk. Sounds like your tactics need some work.

Tactics are fine. CLS' base kit is designed to clear debuffs. Trilla has one unresistable stun and 7th has one unresistable AB. If you don't kill him in that limited timeframe, he clears everything and nukes your team down before it's back up because he's tuned to like R15. He doesn't care about Reva's healing immunity, because he takes so many turns it doesn't stick around.

Good to hear you had good RNG
  • Notthatguyfrombefore
    1048 posts Member
    edited February 3
    Janus wrote: »
    Janus wrote: »

Tactics are fine. CLS' base kit is designed to clear debuffs. Trilla has one unresistable stun and 7th has one unresistable AB. If you don't kill him in that limited timeframe, he clears everything and nukes your team down before it's back up because he's tuned to like R15. He doesn't care about Reva's healing immunity, because he takes so many turns it doesn't stick around.

Good to hear you had good RNG

It’s not good RNG, it’s choosing the right disks. The debuffs are key, with them and the right disks there’s no RNG.
  • It's become a sad trope that those who win just get good RNG, while those that lose are screwed with bad RNG. The RNG is not out to get you and it catches up to as all in one form or another. Instead of being defensive about the suggestions, try them. They obviously worked for someone and might work for you.
  • el_mago wrote: »
    It's become a sad trope that those who win just get good RNG, while those that lose are screwed with bad RNG. The RNG is not out to get you and it catches up to as all in one form or another. Instead of being defensive about the suggestions, try them. They obviously worked for someone and might work for you.

As disk drop choices are literally RNG, the notion rings hollow.

And you shouldn't need a specifically catered disk slate to not get solo nuked by R6 CLS taking 30 turns in 30 seconds
  • I think op I more upset with the feat being difficult,
    Not inqs, but the other _____ surviving
  • Initial tether tech
  • I returned to the node near the end, used my regular feat track consumables plus deployable cooling systems, and was pleasantly surprised to see my Inquisitors (GI lead, no Reva) win the node. I just had my disk set that had been using since sometime in S3 earlier.
  • Also did it with inqs, Reva lead at R9. Had a bunch of ruthless TM and off, and Invasive endings plus AA because I'm to lazy to change something around.
    Survived with everyone standing.
  • Way too overpowered, I would be in agreement that this needs a nerf. Slkr with the r9 darth bane can't even beat this.
  • TVF
    36418 posts Member
    True, since no one can use Bane yet
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

They’re probably referring to the consumable, although why you’d use bane with SLKR is another matter.
    Way too overpowered, I would be in agreement that this needs a nerf. Slkr with the r9 darth bane can't even beat this.

What disks are you using?
  • Inq feat on first battle on the node two conquests in a row, it isnt that bad at all.
  • scuba
    13992 posts Member
    And yet this is probably the fasted I have red crated in a while.
  • Haugs
    171 posts Member
    Accidentally broke a French press the other day.

That was some broken trash

Consumable gives an r9 darth bane, I doubt I am the only one who got the free consumables. I could beat it with jml 2 stars, but there is no reason slkr should not be able to beat this. I can't remember what disks I had.
  • scuba
    13992 posts Member

Consumable gives an r9 darth bane, I doubt I am the only one who got the free consumables. I could beat it with jml 2 stars, but there is no reason slkr should not be able to beat this. I can't remember what disks I had.
    The wrong ones
  • el_mago wrote: »
    It's become a sad trope that those who win just get good RNG, while those that lose are screwed with bad RNG. The RNG is not out to get you and it catches up to as all in one form or another. Instead of being defensive about the suggestions, try them. They obviously worked for someone and might work for you.

There should be a sim button!
  • scuba wrote: »

The wrong ones

😆 lol
  • Nagz
    74 posts Member
    I'd say that Challange Rancor Raid boss with all it's mechanics was worse, that they did fix, but still.
    This one is a case of "We at CG forgor about the sector bonus, max stats from mods, the fact that 3Pack shares leaders stats with everybody AND we slaped a OP on them because we do 0 tests"

You'll need the same boring sets of datacards to beat this boring boss and use (in my case) good old Grievous.
    Its not a puzzle, its a put the right shape in the right hole. The most exciting thing you can do is put a square thru a rectangel shaped hole if even allowed.