MK VI interceptor bugged?

Anyone else notice it’s been acting odd? Was doing my standard Leviathan mirror match, and the interceptor came out as the second reinforcement on the enemy team, lost all but 10 stacks of its swarm, as it should, but proceeded to 1 shot my Malgus. Thought it was only at 50 stacks…

Replies

  • If it comes out second it should have 50 stacks and be able to one shot a ship
  • scuba
    13991 posts Member
    1. Called as reinforcement has 10 from its crew ability
    2. Attempt at being destroyed and it can't be
    3. Gains 10 from Leviathan crew ability
    4. Gains 30 because it was 2nd reinforcement.
    All normal.
  • thedrjojo wrote: »
    If it comes out second it should have 50 stacks and be able to one shot a ship

    Yea I know but I had sabotaged the ship, should’ve lost all but 10. Yet it didn’t
  • DarthGrff wrote: »
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    If it comes out second it should have 50 stacks and be able to one shot a ship

    Yea I know but I had sabotaged the ship, should’ve lost all but 10. Yet it didn’t

    It loses stacks then gains back more being the second reinforcement. It's working as intended, for a change.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    DarthGrff wrote: »
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    If it comes out second it should have 50 stacks and be able to one shot a ship

    Yea I know but I had sabotaged the ship, should’ve lost all but 10. Yet it didn’t

    It loses stacks then gains back more being the second reinforcement. It's working as intended, for a change.

    Not on its first turn it doesn’t, otherwise it’d be able to 1 shot and the sabotage would be useless. This happened right as it came out, even with the sabotage.
  • The sabotage is useless against that particular ship, always has been. It will one-shot on its first turn if called as second reinforcement, sabotaged hangars or not.
  • scuba
    13991 posts Member
    The effect from sabatotge does no damage. So it loses no stacks.
Sign In or Register to comment.