Current GC

There is soooo much wrong with the graphics on this GC. Ship models are completely incorrect, making it near inpossible to know what the NPCs are doing. Great fun, and good job CG!

rvmfts0pw890.png
Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg

Replies

• There is soooo much wrong with the graphics on this GC. Ship models are completely incorrect, making it near inpossible to know what the NPCs are doing. Great fun, and good job CG!

rvmfts0pw890.png

Bahahah that was comeuppance????? I thought it was just raven claw omg this is hilarious
  • There is soooo much wrong with the graphics on this GC. Ship models are completely incorrect, making it near inpossible to know what the NPCs are doing. Great fun, and good job CG!

rvmfts0pw890.png

zorri looks so manly without her helmet and armor on

• Bahahah that was comeuppance????? I thought it was just raven claw omg this is hilarious

It IS Raven Claw, not only by appearance but also by abilities used.
  • Great the AI is hacking too
  • For me the Comumpence doesn't even use abilities, it just skips its turn each time
  • Lol, i just put it on auto, so didn't even notice any of this
  • Whatelse73
    2112 posts Member
    edited February 10
    It doesn't matter to CG because they payout the same anyway. There can be a thousand bugs in GAC or TW and they aren't going to prioritize them above making sure they can sell stuff. "Oh datacrons aren't working right? So what, shut up and spend money. Characters aren't working right? So what, shut up and spend money." We pay out the same regardless, so it doesn't matter!

Seriously CG fix this rubbish because this billion dollar game is going down the crappuh more and more each update.

We know CG, we know: "shut up and spend money!"

Just as a clarification, as I've said before. I know there are people at CG trying to make the best game possible, but the decision makers need to check their priorities because making sure things work before implementation ain't high on their priority list.
    Post edited by Whatelse73 on
  • KingOfLosing
    447 posts Member
    edited February 10
    Looks like we needa expand the office!
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    It doesn't matter to CG because they payout the same anyway. There can be a thousand bugs in GAC or TW and they aren't going to prioritize them above making sure they can sell stuff. "Oh datacrons aren't working right? So what, shut up and spend money. Characters aren't working right? So what, shut up and spend money." We pay out the same regardless, so it doesn't matter!

Seriously CG fix this rubbish because this billion dollar game is going down the crappuh more and more each update.

Just as a clarification, as I've said before. I know there are people at CG trying to make the best game possible, but the decision makers need to check their priorities because making sure things work before implementation ain't high on their priority list.

The reason it's not high on their priority list is because it's not high in the spenders' priority list. We have the game the spenders pay for.

The reason it's not high on their priority list is because it's not high in the spenders' priority list. We have the game the spenders pay for.

I'm a spender and I want them to stop pushing bugs to the back burner.
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

But not enough to curb your spending?
  • TVF
    36418 posts Member
    Or your enthusiasm?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • schxj71dcjcr.jpg
    Btw.
    Red Valor? Not a debuff, as Snips also had it in other attempt and i used her second special and nothing happend.

Just gotta keep buying thoes packs and lightspeed bundels. These moneys sures does improve the games a whole lot.
  • TVF
    36418 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Or your enthusiasm?

Some people live a sad life

Woosh...?

So you're telling me to stop spending?

Corrected typo and post got deleted.

No. I'm saying that your wallet speaks louder than your forum posts.

Well, since you and TVF are influencing me to stop spending, perhaps I will take that into consideration.

Especially since they're releasing more bugs these days than actual content. Speaking of GAC, the dark trooper is so badly bugged that even if you don't have gideon on the team AND even if there isn't an L9 Gideon datacron on a team, dark trooper still REVIVES himself after you take him out. (Which is probably why people are starting to put him on defense with Veers and Piett suddenly, so that they can abuse the bug to win.)

Add to that even killing a member of Beskar Gideon's team with SLKR means nothing because Gideon will revive them anyway! Yay CG, you're so awesome at releasing bugs for us to deal with.

I guess quality isn't a concern anymore, which will definitely be a causation for my lack of spending. Why should you get any money for a game you don't care to keep functioning correctly? Perhaps EA should hire someone to be in charge that does care to prioritize QA/QC...
  • TVF
    36418 posts Member

Well, since you and TVF are influencing me to stop spending, perhaps I will take that into consideration.

What do I have to do with this
  • TVF wrote: »

Enthusiasms...
  • TVF
    36418 posts Member

Enthusiasms...

you must have missed the joke about the HBO television program Curb Your Enthusiasm, starring Larry David, Jeff Garlin, and Cheryl Hines
  • Happy now? 🤣🤣

Everything has to do with you.
  • Everything on this forum can be related to tvf somehow

Enthusiasms...

you must have missed the joke about the HBO television program Curb Your Enthusiasm, starring Larry David, Jeff Garlin, and Cheryl Hines

and you missed my reference to Al Capone in the Untouchables. I've heard of that show before, didn't really watch it though. I can see your reference though now.
  • Ranzono wrote: »
    Everything on this forum can be related to tvf somehow

Protagonist.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.

Anecdotal.

Anecdotal.

Ironically enough, TVF does have solid anecdotes from time to time. Some good humor here n' there too!
  • 😮🤣💀