Legacy of Starkiller crystal pack

Please correct me if wrong, i spent 1999 on the idea you get 4 cards that drop, giving your shards of 4 chars, of that is the is the case (which is how I read it) I only got 3 cards, 12 MJ, 7 DT and 10 Dash...
again i read it and picked it expecting to get 4 drops of what ever number of shards...i got 3

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4984 posts Member
    edited February 10
    I read it as four drops of shards.

You got two drops of Dash at 5 shards each. It does say each of the four cards can award any of the four characters.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    I read it as four drops of shards.

You got two drops of Dash at 5 shards each. It does say each of the four cards can award any of the four characters.

Ok thanks, another waste of crystals then, this game has become manotinuous.
  • Hopefully for you the star killer lsb bundle comes back around for you. If it does, grab it. Tremendous value.
  • rickertron wrote: »
    Hopefully for you the star killer lsb bundle comes back around for you. If it does, grab it. Tremendous value.

tremendous value? i do hope that is sarcasum
  • rickertron
    314 posts Member
    edited February 10
    rickertron wrote: »
    Hopefully for you the star killer lsb bundle comes back around for you. If it does, grab it. Tremendous value.

the LSB SK pack gave you all SK required toons at R5. for under 50 bucks CAD. The sk pack in the webstore gives you 50 shards for 50 plus bucks CAD. The pack discussed in OP gives you a random amount of shards for the characters for 1999 crystals which is about 21 or so bucks CAD. I might be crazy but getting 4 toons at R5 for under 50 CAD is serious value in comparison.

• rickertron wrote: »
    rickertron wrote: »

the LSB SK pack gave you all SK required toons at R5. for under 50 bucks CAD. The sk pack in the webstore gives you 50 shards for 50 plus bucks CAD. The pack discussed in OP gives you a random amount of shards for the characters for 1999 crystals which is about 21 or so bucks CAD. I might be crazy but getting 4 toons at R5 for under 50 CAD is serious value in comparison.

you lost me at spending money and value. but thanks for the clarifcation.
  • Ahhh a freerider, makes sense,.