Are you out there? Levelxx, WiseYoda, CBO, Jedi2407, Cabig (...)

Prev134
Mal Petra, Fraddi, Bluecouch, Wok, Ixx, Laci Maci, Stevano von Gerrardo, Tif, Mizake Mizan, RIK, Kenji, Pink, Granite...

(I'm not sure if there's already a topic about this ladder)

This is basically our TOP20 and I see it shift a looooot between us.
Today I got smacked by RNGOD of Dodges (and went as high as #15), but yesterday (even after getting home late) I managed to achieve rank 10 with no refreshes (it was too late though to try to climb the rest of the spots up).

I'm one of the few NOT running Dooku as a leader. x)
I'm currently running (all 73 and all 7*):

Qui-Gon (L) - Gear 8
Yoda - Gear 8
Poggle - Gear 8
Phasma - Gear 8
Luminara - Gear 8

I know I do not pose a threat to the current META but, on a day where Dooku dodges as advertised (15%) and not 50% of the time, I would manage to get at least top5 with only 1 refresh and a time reset.

Give me a shout out if you're out there. ;)

Replies

• Hello! Mal Petra here :o)

Great to see someone else from our "shard/server"
    I am now running Phasma as lead instead of QGJ
  • Gutazedo
    78 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hey there.
    Our server is definitely changing quite a bit. I changed my QGJ lead to a Phasma one too.
    I find WiseYoda's Rex lead team to be the only "impossible" to beat though. His Rex paired with Fives and Plo Koon (with his offense down debuff) is simply too hard to beat under the 5 minutes. I'd have to auto the battle and pray for godd RNG. x)
    @Jedi2407 is here in the forums too, but I haven't found anyone else from our server yet.
  • Hello @MalPetra! I switched to Phasma (L) on the first day after the update and I dropped a ton that first day. Are you keeping rank overnight running her as lead? Went back to Dooku for now, but still running Phasma as a member. Thanks @Gutazedo for starting this up.
  • Woke up in a low position today (26) managed to wrangle my way up to #2 by the end of play. First time it's majorly fallen again.
    First day or so I was holding position for much longer and only fell to #6 from #1 over night. Will see what happens tonight and then I'm working all of the day and away from online availability.. So I dread to think where I will end up by tomorrow evening when I get back!
  • ****. I've taken quite a hit since the update.
    I woke up (yesterday) at #49! x)
    Only managed to climb up to #20 'cause I got hit TWICE by people I had just "attacked", only for them to stay in that same position. :s
    It takes way too long to "climb" the ladder now. I used to start one hour before my payout, but now it's nowhere near enough time to do it.
    I went back to QGJ + Yoda to deal with "you" recidivist Dooku lovers. xD
  • Haha. Honestly, I'd love to move off of Dooku...I really don't like relying on the roulette wheel of his dodge chance. But I really don't have a lot of other viable options for a leader. Arena has been tougher on me since the update, but my schedule the past couple days hasn't really let me play right at payout. Still trying to figure out the best team combination. I think I've settled on Phasma and Han, just looking for three more good fits.
  • kenji
    14 posts Member
    hello my dear enemies, kenji here!
  • kenji wrote: »
    hello my dear enemies, kenji here!
    Hello kenji. Welcome :-)
  • Hi kenji.

Everyone:What's your payout time? I'd like to be nice and not snipe anyone at a bad time for them (so long as their payout isn't the same as mine!)
  • Hello guys Im Ras Du Fa currently #5
  • Hey kenji and nachospim7. Glad to see you guys here.

(Since everyone is a bit afraid of revealing their payout times, I'll be the first in hope we'll all be good "neighbours")

My payout time is 7 p.m. GMT +1 (Summer time) or, if you prefer, 7 p.m. Lisbon time.
    I used to start my first (out of the usual 8/9) battles at 6 p.m., but ever since the balance update dropped, I have to start at 5:30.

Here is a map to help us through this:

time-zones.png

• kenji
    14 posts Member
    my payout is at 18:00 utc +9
  • kenji
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    im wondering if you guys are already on guild, we could join in the same one.
  • Admiral_Steven
    222 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    hello @Gutazedo i am stevano von gerrardo :)
    Nice you have started this
    Edit : i'm in gmt +7
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • @kenji Do you have any guild suggestion? 'cause I read somewhere that there will be a "cooldown" time after leaving a guild to join another, so we have to be carefull and "picky" (in a good way) about which one to join...

Hi @Admiral_Steven! Thanks. I just wanted to "promote" a good neighbourhood in our "server". ;)

(As I said before, I only start to battle at 17:30 GMT+1 through 19:00, but I also burn my extra battles before refresh around 24:00-1:00 which might be "pushy" to US East Coast so, to the rest of y'all, fell free to speak up about where you guys are/your payout times...)

Has any of you guys joined a guild yet? [sunday is coming...(and winter too)!]
  • kenji
    14 posts Member
    @Gutazedo Im still looking for a guild but it has been hard to find one which fits my timezone but if timezone wont matter on rads, we could join the same guild with others like @Admiral_Steven @nachospimp7 @MalPetra @Jedi2407
  • Hello guys mine is UTC -6 currently with Day light savings so I think we dont have similar payouts Ive seen you Gutazedo you seem to be falling some ranks overnight and mal petra you seem steady at the top ten I tried out Plasma for a bit but started falling so went back to Dooku which I hate because everyone uses him.
  • I'm GMT -5 (east coast US), but typically can't play right at my payout. I'm usually playing a few hours earlier, so sorry to any in South America (GMT -4, -3) who may be competing then!

@kenji I've joined a guild. But I think time zones do matter because your guild leader will call raids at certain times and I think eajesse said some rewards are tied to your contribution. It would suck to have your guild leader call a raid in the middle of the night and have the rest of the guild members finish it off before you even woke up. It all will be kind of trial and error to find a guild that fits a good time zone and players of similar level and commitment.
  • kenji
    14 posts Member
    @Jedi2407 i have just joined a guild too and im afraid timezone will matter but im going to wait and see how its going to be when the update comes in.
  • Hello fellow shard mates
  • Oh, I am in California....so is that GMT +4? I try not to hit people who are also climbing in my time, which I think are granite and cabig, others I'm sure as well. I usually finish 1-5.
  • kenji
    14 posts Member
    @Mizake_Mizan hello there
  • @nachospimp7 Yep, I do fall a loooooot overnight, mostly because my team, while it's very versatile on attack, lacks that Defense ai intelligence (yoda, for example, uses all his abilities in a very stupid order).

Yesterday I climbed up from #56 to #1! ('wish I'd taped it) xD

@Mizake_Mizan Welcome! If your in California, your timezone is GMT/UTC -7.

@Jedi2407 I hadn't read eajesse say about rewards being tied to contribution, so thanks in advance. x)
    I believe, though, that for a guild not filled with whales, it will be very important to have players from different timezones, since guild's daily activies are highly demandatory and some players will have "two days worth" of challenges/energy refreshes...

• Gutazedo wrote: »
    @nachospimp7 Yep, I do fall a loooooot overnight, mostly because my team, while it's very versatile on attack, lacks that Defense ai intelligence (yoda, for example, uses all his abilities in a very stupid order).

@Jedi2407 I hadn't read eajesse say about rewards being tied to contribution, so thanks in advance. x)
    I believe, though, that for a guild not filled with whales, it will be very important to have players from different timezones, since guild's daily activies are highly demandatory and some players will have "two days worth" of challenges/energy refreshes...

Hey man wasnt your payout time at Gmt +1, I waited for a couple of minutes and battle you but there you Are again at 21.
    @nachospimp7 Yep, I do fall a loooooot overnight, mostly because my team, while it's very versatile on attack, lacks that Defense ai intelligence (yoda, for example, uses all his abilities in a very stupid order).

Hey man wasnt your payout time at Gmt +1, I waited for a couple of minutes and battle you but there you Are again at 21.

I don't remember. Did I battle you today? I was kindda distracted 'cause I was in class. I know I fought a lot in advance 'cause I had to climb up from #63!
  • Arena has been crazy lately! I've been dropping quite a bit more than I used to. Players on our server have been more active since last month's update.

Figuring out guild has been trial and error, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. We're going to do our first raid tomorrow, so that wil be something else to learn from.
  • Jedi2407 wrote: »
    Arena has been crazy lately! I've been dropping quite a bit more than I used to. Players on our server have been more active since last month's update.

Figuring out guild has been trial and error, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. We're going to do our first raid tomorrow, so that wil be something else to learn from.

Exactly the same here! :)
    Gutazedo wrote: »

I don't remember. Did I battle you today? I was kindda distracted 'cause I was in class. I know I fought a lot in advance 'cause I had to climb up from #63!

Yeah man you hit me back right after, but no problema I was asking because I didnt know if I hit you before youre payout.
  • Jedi2407 wrote: »
    Arena has been crazy lately! I've been dropping quite a bit more than I used to. Players on our server have been more active since last month's update.

Good luck man we Are also trying tomorrow I think for tier 5 and what about our arena I was never under 25 today I fought back from 32 I also used to do some battles early but now its just a mistake.
  • Adelzar
    8 posts Member
    Hello all! I'm the Mol Eliza who uses the Geo/Droid team in arena (Poggle lead). Nice to see that there's actually a forum for our server. If my game would stop being dumb and give me access to the name change feature, I could finally stop being Mol Eliza lol.