Tips for beating GAS tier 4

I’ve been doing this one for two weeks and im getting nowhere with this
look at my roster and see what im doing wrong
https://swgoh.gg/p/846942374/characters/

Replies

• Options
    Quite possibly your mods are the issue. Looking at your roster it feels strong enough. Possibly relic B1 and increase Asaaj relic level but the key will be her survivability and B1s offensive capability. There’s a few guides online but think about how you keep Ventress alive and how to maximise damage from B1 and Droideka to best effect
  • Options
    Relic your characters higher, they even say relic 3 required on some of them, I needed to have relic 6 for Snips, Shaak Ti, Padme, and 3Po with relic 8 GK to beat the Grievous battle.
  • Options
    Revan110 wrote: »
    Relic your characters higher, they even say relic 3 required on some of them, I needed to have relic 6 for Snips, Shaak Ti, Padme, and 3Po with relic 8 GK to beat the Grievous battle.

Right now my asaaj is r3 and my droidekka is always getting stunned
  • Options
    You need to relic the droids too then not only Assaj.
  • Options
    Revan110 wrote: »
    You need to relic the droids too then not only Assaj.

How high of a relic should they be at
  • Options
    Try the battle with all relic 1, and onward until you beat it, sometimes you will have to relic the whole team to relic 4 or higher.
  • Options
    That is one approach but it can be quite costly. Alternatively look at you mods. Make Ventress as survivable as possible, plenty of potency on B2, offence on B1 etc etc - see what makes the best difference