Lightspeed bundle gift

Prev1
I was trading lightspeed bundle with a guildmate. He gifted me the rey one, after a while of not reciving it he thanked me for the one i supposedly sent him (wich i didnt because it said uneligible). So tldr he somehow gifted himself the bundle because i still have nothing

Replies

• Options
    Now i gifted another giuldmate the same bundle but as of now neither i or him got anything
  • Options
    Same here! My brother sent one bundle to me. It has never arrived and my chars r still low leveled so it’s just gone ?!?!? And the money 💰 is gone too??? And y the … I just can’t buy it by myself?!!? Very disappointed!
  • Options
    Two days gone. Nothing happened… and still no reply.
  • Options
    So is this what it's like to watch a game die?
  • TVF
    36754 posts Member
    Options
    No
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Ranzono wrote: »
    So is this what it's like to watch a game die?

It's been dying for 8 years now according to some
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Options
    I really want some of these LS bundles. No eligible guildmates interested in trading. If I leave guild I can’t participate for a couple days so my guild and I get punished in other ways if I do it. Given the joke to create a dummy alliance to gift myself please just allow us all to buy. I bet you are financially bettet off to rotate these through- one every two weeks or so.
  • Options
    Hello, I have tried to get the radius Lightspeed bundle only to decline the purchase after I decided to check my funds on my Apple Card. Afterwards I went pack to purchase the radius bundle only to no longer find the pack in the store. Apparently the game thinks I purchased it when I did no such thing. Can someone help me?
  • AbstractWolf
    4 posts Member
    edited February 28
    Options
    8fq9tsxeuwpt.png
    I've never been bought a GL rey bundle and today after the hotfix, I tryed to buy for myself but the game told me somebody else bought me one and told me to check the inbox
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Options
    I am having the same problem with that bundle.
  • Options
    Same issue with Raddus Bundle. Tried to restart the game, now the bundle is gone from the store.
  • Options
    I was able to get the Raddus bundle, but both Resistance Bundles have been giving me a headache - neither are even showing on the store for me anymore!
  • Options
    Me too. Try to have Thrawn+Palpatine or Rey LSB !
    On the PC version of the store, I can't see the LSB and on my pad, I can't see T+P or Rey LSB :neutral:
  • Options
    I tried to buy the raddus light speed bundle and keeps telling someone bought it as a gift and I need to check my mail for it. That was about 5 hours ago and still nothing in my mail and still won’t let me buy the bundle
  • Options
    I am trying to purchase the Raddus LS bundles . It won't let me purchase it and it gives me this screen 4dt6hgtnxdly.jpg
  • Options
    Tried to buy the Rey GL bundle and says I have this bundle in my gift box over and over and even when I restore purchases still doesn’t work
  • Options
    Same, would really like to get it
  • Options
    Same, Rey JT
  • Options
    Yep, Raddus Bundle for me.
  • Options
    Same for slkr
  • Options
    Dear Devs,

I'm trying to buy the Starkiller lightspeed bundle for myself and the store is saying someone has purchased it for me already and to check my inbox.

No one has purchased it for me...
    Didn't have this problem with the initial release.

Thank you
  • Options
    Same for finalizer. They added more packs before letting me buy the ones already there lol
  • Options
    Let me spend my money on micro transactions in a mobile game please.6s6xr4f1p33t.png
  • Options
    Hey not sure if this would work but I went into GoH app and cleared cache and was able to buy them after
  • Options
    Same problem here, I need the emperor, and the bb8 and I can't buy it, it appears that someone else bought it for me and there is nothing in the inbox and I can't buy it either
  • Options
    DoMi wrote: »
    Hey not sure if this would work but I went into GoH app and cleared cache and was able to buy them after

I tried and failed the same way
  • Options
    BigPie wrote: »
    Let me spend my money on micro transactions in a mobile game please.6s6xr4f1p33t.png

I have the same problem
  • crzydroid
    7372 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
  • Options
    Same problem here SMH the game keep saying someone already purchased it for you like bruh what type of ****
  • Options
    On a similar thread. Anyone else finding the webstore super laggy?