Bug in Malevolence fleet in GAC?

Ravenlock
18 posts Member
edited March 3
My opponent this round one shot my Malevolence fleet but only got credit for 7 banners and did not get the 219 for clearing the fleet zone. I’m not a betting man but if I had to I’d bet it’s related to the TB issue with summoned ships. Has anyone else seen odd results with Malevolence fleets?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    I just fought a Malevolence fleet during this GAC and I did not immediately win when all that was left was a summoned Vulture Droid. I had to also defeat the summon before I won.

I know for a fact it was a summon because my opening move was a swarm attack on the original and it was immediately defeated.
  • Options
    I just had this. I beat the last ship, then my opponent's Malevolence took a turn and did a special which summoned a new vulture droid on an empty fleet. It died right after Malevolence's turn, but that move took a banner off me. It was super odd...
  • Options
    Piatz1019 wrote: »
    I just had this. I beat the last ship, then my opponent's Malevolence took a turn and did a special which summoned a new vulture droid on an empty fleet. It died right after Malevolence's turn, but that move took a banner off me. It was super odd...

This bug has been happening for a while, and posted about here a couple times. I'm not sure CG is aware of it. Thankfully it's just a banner or two, but problematic if you're winning or losing by a banner or two.
  • Options
    i had this as well, and lost more than a banner or two. all summons died, leaving the field blank, and malevolence got to take a turn from the bonus tm, summon reinforcement and immediately take another turn, stunning all and winning.

@CG_Tusken_Meathead im assuming this is somehow related to the fix for the TB summon bug?
  • CadeVenx
    11 posts Member
    edited March 2
    Options
    If you leave Malevolence till last, you can lose the zone clear banners in addition to the already lost win banners. I should have beat my opponent by over 100 banners but instead I lost the match due to this bug.

Has anyone had any luck getting EA to compensate them for the lost crystals/materials? I think this is pretty clear case where compensation should be provided to affected players.
  • Options
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    It is marked as "investigating" on the Trello board.
This discussion has been closed.