Next Arena Character?

Finally maxed Eeth ( for the Yoda event ). Who should I go for next?

I currently have HK geared up and 4 starred. I thought about maxing him next or I could go with Asajj, Han, 88, or Savage. I also have Savage at 4 star but havent worked on him. None of the other toons interest me.

Thoughts?

Replies

• KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Unless there's a toon you really want I would save the tokens for when we know more about the effects the rebalancing has on the meta
  • Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    You should finish characters off before farming others. Thats my opinion anyway.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    No point saving tokens in Arena as they are easy to get and unless your gonna pay to refresh once you have saved them up there is no point.

I would farm characters you need and types which you currently dont have
  • Actually I think the tokens that aren't worth saving are those from GW, because even if you are #1 everyday you can't get enough arena currency to buy all the daily refreshes (3). So I suggest to wait and see. Anyway I also think that it's always better to take one character to 7* rather than having 2/3 at 4*.
  • Faustino wrote: »
    Actually I think the tokens that aren't worth saving are those from GW, because even if you are #1 everyday you can't get enough arena currency to buy all the daily refreshes (3). So I suggest to wait and see. Anyway I also think that it's always better to take one character to 7* rather than having 2/3 at 4*.

Unless the meta change makes two gw or arena shipments toons must haves. Then you would be happy to have saved some tokens to farm several characters at once.
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Savage Opress

EDIT: Allow me to elaborate. Personally, I haven't regretted any character I've farmed from Arena shipments: Ventress 6*, ST Han 7*, Ackbar 6*, Opress 6*. Ventress and Opress are solid in GW and are part of my A team. ST Han has made a shocking difference in my Arena success. Ackbar shines like a diamond on a Rebel squad and is an excellent Vader suppressant; 9/10 Vader won't even do his AOE when he sees Ackbar over there, which neuters his Culling Blade. Since you've already got Opress, I recommend bumping him up to 6* before you consider unlocking a new character.
    But really, the hardest part is deciding how you want to play this game. Are you going to chase the Meta or are you going to develop characters that interest you?
  • Savage if this update is what they say it is. Tons of health, great crit damage, and defense up.