Sector 3 boss battle question

Warch
13 posts Member
edited March 20
Trying to cheese this using SLKR, Wat and Armorer. SLKR max health seems to reduce with each attack and eventually my protection disappears as well even though I have tank tech and 3 stacks of armor.

Is there a mechanic I'm missing or is this a bug?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Do you have a disk that is giving him tm?
  • Warch
    13 posts Member
    Options
    I think I do yes. Should I remove that?
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    SLKR kit: Whenever a Dark Side ally gains bonus turn meter, they lose 10% of their current max health and max protection (stacking) until the end of battle.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Warch
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Ah right....Thanks. Only recently unlocked him so not that familiar yet
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    Also better off without Wat, animations take too long. SLKR Zombie Acolyte/Initiate/Spirit are your best bet.
  • PaulB123
    5 posts Member
    edited March 22
    Options
    I'm having this issue and I made absolutely sure that I didn't have any tm gain.

Datadisks: 2x stacking offense, 1x heal over time, 1x vitality, 1x leader's resolve, 1x savior

Team: slkr, hux, st, fost, kru

Whole team loses health and becomes quite frail. I still am doing well farming a lot of droids as I can keep slkr in ult until the last minute and a half. But still curious why my team is losing health...am I missing something here?

Edit: was going to mention also losing protection, which OP had mentioned as well but I just noticed that is the modifier reflecting damage back.
  • Nikana_G
    14 posts Member
    edited March 23
    Options
    jpwjk2g3ga25.jpg

I went SLKR solo auto, and was able to kill up to 164 stacks in a single run.
    Can't remember exactly data disks as I changed recently but it was about 2x zealous ambition, 1x soresu and other random.

But I.can confirm It worked well. Reaching around 120 stacks, my SLKR died 3 times, they hit too strong, but in 5 battles the feat was done.

Ah yes, my SLKR is R8 with good but not insane mods (around 540 speed only)
  • Options
    PaulB123 wrote: »
    I'm having this issue and I made absolutely sure that I didn't have any tm gain.

Team: slkr, hux, st, fost, kru

...am I missing something here?

Yep, discs are only part of the problem.

Check your character kits.

Off the top of my head, I think FOST & Hux both have TM gain in that group.

My "Minimize TM team" is SLKR, Hux, KRU, FOSFTP, FOO (or Lobster, but I usually put him w/ Sith teams)