Want to replace dooku

Dooku is good but im tired of using him.

Current Squad is:
5* Boba
5* Lumi
5* Sidious
4* Kylo
4* Dooku

I have most characters so glad to hear any input as to who to replace him with, I was thinking Vader but he is pretty impossible to get to 7* at the moment.

Replies

• Daka is a good replacement,
  • I would recommend either Old Daka or Captain Phasma... Phasma's leadership ability can actually be quite nasty with someone like Old Daka on the team or anyone who has a status effect on their basic attack
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Very slow farming though :/ but better than leia or quigon....but those 2 are hard to 7* right now. Like even 300 bucks into chromium gave me just a 4* leia...lol
  • moddom wrote: »

Current Squad is:
    5* Boba
    5* Lumi
    5* Sidious
    4* Kylo
    4* Dooku

I have most characters so glad to hear any input as to who to replace him with, I was thinking Vader but he is pretty impossible to get to 7* at the moment.
    Consider delaying your decision till more new bundles are introduced
  • xJazzx wrote: »
    moddom wrote: »

Current Squad is:
    5* Boba
    5* Lumi
    5* Sidious
    4* Kylo
    4* Dooku

Consider delaying your decision till more new bundles are introduced

Oh yeah? The team does perform well for me i've just been using dooku for a while now and wanted to change it up, so ive just been looking over other possible replacements.
  • Can you do Bane? Great stun, very good anti Jedi and he 2 shot crits often.

• BentWookie wrote: »
    Can you do Bane? Great stun, very good anti Jedi and he 2 shot crits often.

Yeah I have Bane. Currently at 3* im pretty sure, he looks cool. Haven't tested him much.
  • I hated him at first, but as I got him higher I kept throwing him in situational fights and he carried me more than once.

Now he is in 80% of fights.
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    I hated him at first, but as I got him higher I kept throwing him in situational fights and he carried me more than once.

Now he is in 80% of fights.

What level and amount of stars do you currently have him at, if you don't mind me asking?
  • Looking at your team... other than Luminara, youre all aoe. Stay the course! Seek a poggle to buff the aoe damage, or work on a anakin who synergizes amazingly well with aoe, or best idea... Work nonstop to get a poe!
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Pilot wrote: »
    Looking at your team... other than Luminara, youre all aoe. Stay the course! Seek a poggle to buff the aoe damage, or work on a anakin who synergizes amazingly well with aoe, or best idea... Work nonstop to get a poe!

I do have a 4 star poe but I haven't really heard anything good about him, he really worth it? I also have a 4 star poggle
  • To my original post, also thinking of getting rid of boba. I do like the aoe team comp though. I'm having a tough time deciding on what characters outside of sid,lumi, and kylo
  • moddom wrote: »
    To my original post, also thinking of getting rid of boba. I do like the aoe team comp though. I'm having a tough time deciding on what characters outside of sid,lumi, and kylo

I would said keep Boba and farm it to 7 via cantina shipments and go with a second healer.
  • TheVinegru wrote: »
    moddom wrote: »
    To my original post, also thinking of getting rid of boba. I do like the aoe team comp though. I'm having a tough time deciding on what characters outside of sid,lumi, and kylo

I would said keep Boba and farm it to 7 via cantina shipments and go with a second healer.

Yeah its hard for me to get rid of boba because I don't really want to as he is one of my favorite star wars characters, I just don't know about his performance. I do know that getting 7*'s for my first team is the most important so trying to stick to that
  • As much as I would love to drop Dooku as he's gonna be stuck at four stars for a while, I haven't found another hero with as much utility as he brings with his counters and Jedi stuns. Most of the healers I run into are JC/Lumi/Barriss so his stun comes in really handy.

I'm looking at others to provide the stun/block for me. But until then I guess I'm stuck with him.
  • TheVinegru
    366 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    If you just look at what Poe can do, he's definitely worth going over to Cantina to research his HP and speed. Unless he's incredibly slow, he looks very very useful.

Honestly, after looking at his abilities, I'm tempted to stop farming Daka to focus on him.
  • Honestly if I had IG-88 I think i would replace dooku for him, he just seems like he would fit really well into me aoe oriented team and you can farm him from arena, although im currently using sidious for that so would be kinda difficult