Galactic challenges

Starwarsrevan07
3 posts Member
edited March 29
CG, I’d like to address something that is horribly inconsistent and stupid in my opinion.

I have been playing for 3 years and have for the most part enjoyed my time. Less dealing with your buggy game than with the community. But these Galactic challenges are ridiculous.

Some are reasonable and I appreciate those. But others just are stupid! Ewoks vs Jawas? The modifiers did nothing to help! Jawas don’t attack out of turn or anything! Then this most recent one! Imperial troopers vs Jabba!!! I get that you are playing around but please make them reasonable! I have a relic 8 piett and relic 8 dark trooper and I just sat for 5 minutes watching this fat slug solo my team as I get “resisted” over and over. I watched the damage I dealt slowly get whittled down till my dark trooper was hitting for 200 damage! It doesn’t make sense! Please look into these and make them more reasonable or just find another mode. These are some of my least favorite events in the game.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    I hit auto and got it first try while brushing my teeth this morning.
    tle2cspa05p9.png
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I did first try, it's all about getting that forced taunt on trooper then build your tm train via buffs and basics. Wear them down and eventually one good aoe will finish it
    mhlsnrmzxy2g.jpg
  • Options
    Anyone else's stun feat not working? I had 40 actual stuns (not just attempts) and I'm not getting the feat. I did it twice
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Can definitely be done with troopers. Get Daze and a few armor shreds on Jabba, then just keep killing adds as they revive for tm so you can build up your damage stacks. Eventually you'll get to a point where you just kill Jabba.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Skynobi wrote: »
    Anyone else's stun feat not working? I had 40 actual stuns (not just attempts) and I'm not getting the feat. I did it twice

Stun worked for me.
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    I have yet to get stun to count
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Hortus
    623 posts Member
    Options
    CG, I’d like to address something that is horribly inconsistent and stupid in my opinion.

But others just are stupid! Ewoks vs Jawas? The modifiers did nothing to help! Jawas don’t attack out of turn or anything! Then this most recent one! Imperial troopers vs Jabba!!!

Imp. troopers is already covered above (in fact, you can even do all feats in one run with death trooper in the team). And Ewoks vs Jawas was, in fact, one of the easiest challenges ever existed. You need just one toon, G12 or higher Paploo with zeta, modded into minimum health and maximum protection. Just put him into leader slot, fill the rest with any other ewoks, don't use any abilities which cause out of turn attacks and watch dying jawas.
  • Lhyr
    4 posts Member
    Options
    What cg has in mind. What kind of galactic challenge is this ?

Jabba, with respawn.

How can we challenge this ? How is this work ?

• Sdtbarbarossa
    321 posts Member
    edited March 29
    Options
    its pretty easy tbh. anti revive.

SLKR with ult... or even the troopers you are supposed to use... with Deathtrooper Deathmark you can prevent revives

Jabba doesnt even have his ult
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I have yet to get stun to count

Leia worked easily
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options
    It worked for me with these Troopers