Stun feat in GC

Guzzernaut
61 posts Member
edited March 29
Is it just me or does the stun feat not seem to be working in this galactic challenge? I’ve counted well over 30 stun attempts (slkr kru and jkl). I even thought maybe it wasn’t counting stuns against jabba so I dragged it out and got the stuns on the other units.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    Having the same issue
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I had the same issue. Figured some type of stuns weren’t counting along with no jabba targeted stuns. Got it with slkr, wat dooku, jkl and r2. Only counted r2 jkl and dooku stuns vs non jabba cause I’m guessing slkr’s wasn’t counting.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited March 29
    Options
    It won't count against Jabba. He's immune so the stun doesn't attempt to apply.

Historically, irresistible stuns such as SLKR's haven't counted. They really should, but never have.
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    It won't count against Jabba. He's immune so the stun doesn't attempt to apply.

Historically, irresistible stuns such as SLKR's haven't counted. They really should, but never have.

Yeah I figured the immune to stun was the reason and I vaguely remembered slkr stuns having an issue.
  • Options
    Not working for me either, but using SLKR in the lineup. Makes no sense why they wouldn't count
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    I got all feats in one this GAC. Dropped Dark Trooper and used Veers, Piett, Gideon, Range, Death. Keep them all Dazed as much as possible.
  • Options
    Ok. Thanks. I guess I’ll go back and not rely on the stun to count as a stun
  • Options
    Using Death Trooper wasn't working for me - I ended up using a team recommended by a guild mate - Palp, Mara, Thrawn, JKL, SLKR. Just don't kill anyone with SLKR so they'll revive. Worked pretty easily, if a bit tedious. Palp, Mara, and Thrawn will all end up with 1 hit point by the end of it but if you run the stagger train on time it's nothing to worry about.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    I use SLKR, Palp, KRU, Dooku, and any filler. I use SLKR basic ability on Jabba but I use Stasis on others. I try to be mindful of the AI’s health so that I want them back. Palp, KRU, Dooku, and one more toon just try to stun much as they can until the thermal detonator start wearing down. I do not want SLKR to die since he is my “win condition”. If AI toons’ health are low, I use stasis on Jabba to build up my mastery and let the others stun.
  • Options
    JLK or KRU stuns count or no, since they're not resistable?
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    JLK or KRU stuns count or no, since they're not resistable?

Those count. They can't be resisted, but they aren't locked.
  • Options
    i used leia, drogan, r2, rex, n c3p0. i played all the way down to the 1 minute mark. i thought it was shorting me too. also, under see, my sith were not reviving.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    S1th_Daddy wrote: »
    i used leia, drogan, r2, rex, n c3p0. i played all the way down to the 1 minute mark. i thought it was shorting me too. also, under see, my sith were not reviving.

Read SEE lead
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH