Higher Relics

Can we get another relics for stupid events or some kind of buff? I would literally pay money to not have to play teir 3 of certain events like Fanatical Devotion

Replies

• Options
    Can we get another relics for stupid events or some kind of buff? I would literally pay money to not have to play teir 3 of certain events like Fanatical Devotion

Good news, you don’t need to pay money to not have to play tier 3, you can just ignore it for free
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    You can pay money to R9 your whole squad, 3 star it and sim it forever. Wish granted!
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited April 1
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    You can pay money to R9 your whole squad, 3 star it and sim it forever. Wish granted!

Only need R7.
  • Franke
    122 posts Member
    Options
    Theres always guides on yt
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Only need R7.

Don’t even need that. R5 works if you have Reva
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • stewman1991
    153 posts Member
    edited April 3
    Options
    Ya I would rather not spend an hour doing the event and I'm at least 2 years away from reva my guild only farms at most 10 shards and I'm only half way there
  • Options
    Ya I would rather not spend an hour doing the event and I'm at least 2 years away from reva my guild only farms at most 10 shards and I'm only half way there

Try joining the 50 Shards discord server. They have a strategy guide to 3* it without Reva
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Options
    Yeah, that was Bears' baby. He's done a lot of great things lately. The last 3-4 months I've just been so busy with other stuff, Bears has kind of taken over as the lead on almost everything cool we've produced.

Here's the link to join 50 Shards @stewman1991 :

https://discord.gg/vfDdvp4D

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Only need R7.

It is a circle, need r7 inquizzy to get reva, unless you are one of the freeloaders letting your guild get everything without contributing (mostly kidding)
  • Options

Only need R7.

It is a circle, need r7 inquizzy to get reva, unless you are one of the freeloaders letting your guild get everything without contributing (mostly kidding)

I'm not kidding. Don't be that person that lets your guild get reva shards while you're not even farming inquisitors.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    They are the person that got Reva withput contributing at all. They already said they have Reva and R5 Inq in another thread. Talking about notthatguyfrombefore
  • Options
    They are the person that got Reva withput contributing at all. They already said they have Reva and R5 Inq in another thread. Talking about notthatguyfrombefore

I'm not saying I'm personally invested in the situation or anything - but I might have people in my own guild that are doing exactly this. And I'm not saying they'll get kicked if we unlock Reva and they still don't have Grand Inquisitor, but sometimes buttons just accidentally get pressed when you're in the guild management screen. It's happened before when I let my little brother use my phone... and everyone knows that you can't be held responsible for what happens when you let your little brother use your phone.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    LOLOLALLTHELOL
  • Options
    No I have all r7 inquisitors I'm starting to farm reva shards myself but I need the right rng roll to complete it so its hit or miss for me RN until I can get my mods better
  • MasterSeedy
    5037 posts Member
    edited April 6
    Options
    You need RNG for Reva shards or for the Assault Battle? I assume you mean the latter b/c of your OP, but your last comment was a bit vague.