Simple unbalanced GAC

Thanks CG for the algorithm placing someone 1.2 more million GP than the rest of the players in my current GAC bracket. Guess whose sitting at first place and will win it...because I'm his opponent and yeah....GG.
Thanks CG!

Replies

• KwikShotaAce
    243 posts Member
    edited March 31
    Options
    Also should mention 2 of the other members had unfair matchups too....they are about 1.7 and 2 million less gp than him. The rest of us are 500 or less gp over or under from each other.
    Happy Easter for another fail, CG.
  • Ryche
    153 posts Member
    Options
    GAC is skill based. I've seen people with 7.5 mil GP's be pretty solid opponents.

Have you checked out hello kitty adventure island?
  • SWHarleyKid
    33 posts Member
    edited May 9
    Options
    Ryche wrote: »
    GAC is skill based. I've seen people with 7.5 mil GP's be pretty solid opponents.

Yeah it is skill based but when your coming up against players with sometimes double/triple your GP you don't stand a cat in hells chance especially when they have multiple GL's. so the skill element goes out the window. it is meant to be a fair battle. a player with say 2.4mGP against 5/6m gp player it isnt a fair battle
  • Options
    Ryche wrote: »

I think your point has been countered.
  • Kaird
    38 posts Member
    Options
    His point really hasn't been countered. GP based match making is one of the absolute worst mistakes they ever made. It encouraged people to not gear characters and punished others for Relicing characters for other modes like TB or Raids that aren't technically needed for GAC. Very simple matchmaking. You win you climb. You lose you fall. Do some people tank their score to get easier matches? Sure? Take the L and look for the next match. If you've climbed too high then you will lose a few and settle back into a more "Fair" bracket. If someone with high GP falls into your bracket, there's a good chance they only attack part of the time anyway. Just say no to GP or Roster based matchmaking.
  • Options
    I just can't stop wondering how so called 'skill' supposed to win me GAC fight with 2 GL's while opponent has all? Tell me CG how you supposed to fight GL with non GL's ? Last time I had opponent with 3 GL's defending each side, 6 in total, and I got total of 2 how I'm supposed to bypass that wall? Please I'm open up to hear your explanation.