Help with proving grounds

Kingofd0p3
18 posts Member
edited April 1
I’m going for maul shards but end up getting owned by phoenix squad any help is appreciated
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Good luck with Tie Interceptor shards! I have tried all sorts of combinations. Even watching videos (And I don't know how the luck they did it???) But I have all the similar teams and setups and still get trashed in a few turns on that event card. And if I make it a few rounds I get trashed by the DoTs. CG needs to dial it back a bit.
    Afterall its not a Galactic Legend event or a high level raid! ITS FOR SHIP SHARDS!!! Its already gated for players at certain levels who have worked hard to get where they are...You don't need to make it impossible for SHIP SHARDS!!!
  • Options
    Hkeyman wrote: »
    Good luck with Tie Interceptor shards! I have tried all sorts of combinations. Even watching videos (And I don't know how the luck they did it???) But I have all the similar teams and setups and still get trashed in a few turns on that event card. And if I make it a few rounds I get trashed by the DoTs. CG needs to dial it back a bit.
    Afterall its not a Galactic Legend event or a high level raid! ITS FOR SHIP SHARDS!!! Its already gated for players at certain levels who have worked hard to get where they are...You don't need to make it impossible for SHIP SHARDS!!!

try GLRey + JTR (only these 2. no one else)
  • Options
    Hkeyman wrote: »

Or Traya lead so that the DoTs get cleansed