Ban Appeal

Hi all,
My account was banned a while ago and I had messaged Lucifer's Daddy about it but didn't get a response. I did this after EA directed me to appeal the ban on here. That was a few months ago. I honestly don't know why I was banned, I don't use cheats. One reason why I could see that I was banned is because I was part of a lower level guild, but I was mainly there to help them out with raids and such. I didn't really have all too much time for the game at the time which is why I left my previous guild. I'm thinking someone reported me for that during a territory war. But other than that, I have no idea. I would really like to start playing the game again. I was wondering if someone could please help me with this issue. Thank you.

Ally Code is 796-237-197
Player ID is Cometdog125

Replies

• Options
    You really need to appeal via a DM to CG_Leviathan. They won’t reply directly but the forum mod @Ultra is normally pretty good at letting you know if and when your appeal is completed - unless there’s pretty clear evidence of cheating in which case, buckle in & be grateful that there’s only a couple of days left of these forums
  • Options
    Thank you for replying to my post, I appreciate it. I was told by EA to contact Lucifer's Daddy about the issue, and since I didn't get a response, I had given up on the appeal. I appreciate you letting me know about the process and who to contact. Thank you for your help.
  • Options
    5llaru0z3t5g.png

Lol, your account’s gone.
  • Options
    Beau0216 wrote: »
    5llaru0z3t5g.png

Not saying they didn’t cheat somewhere, but using Mal with TFP starting certainly used to be an Exe counter. If you get good RNG with dodges this seems reasonable, unless that counter has been nerfed somewhere in the last few years.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    5llaru0z3t5g.png

Not saying they didn’t cheat somewhere, but using Mal with TFP starting certainly used to be an Exe counter. If you get good RNG with dodges this seems reasonable, unless that counter has been nerfed somewhere in the last few years.

That battle was from 2 years ago, so it was probably still valid. It is a little sus everyone having full protection (maybe it was good dodge RNG). Especially when Exe is faster than Mal, so it should have used the mass assist at least once
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    5llaru0z3t5g.png

That battle was from 2 years ago, so it was probably still valid. It is a little sus everyone having full protection (maybe it was good dodge RNG). Especially when Exe is faster than Mal, so it should have used the mass assist at least once

I think that's the sus part about it. There's no real healing on Mal. So unless they always targeted summons or TIE and there was great RNG on the dodges, it seems weird that no one else would have a protection ding. The other thing that's weird is that Exec didnt call a single reinforcement in 2:22. That should in theory be enough for two, but especially one.

If there really was crazy RNG with dodges and only summons getting killed, maybe Mal was fed enough tm to get fast ult and Exec was stunned when it otherwise would have called a reinforcement. Otherwise it's an example of a smart cheater who used a known counter and purposefully ran the clock a little to make it look more real.

I don't remember ever using that counter where no one lost protection, and I feel like there's always been at least one reinforcement, and often two.
    HOWEVER, I've never done it against a lineup without XB starting. That's one AoE missing. So that leaves only Exec's AoE, which I suppose *could've* been dodged by the other two and not just TIE. So then it's a question of how much they like the summons and if TIE dodges more. If an earlier ult is enough to prevent all reinforcements while allowing the battle to go 2:22, I'm not the one who knows it. Not sure I'm willing to call this one either way.

• Beau0216
    39 posts Member
    edited April 21
    Options
    72 banner win. Let’s not overthink this one fellas.

Edit:

To elaborate, the account’s already. Banned. “If the shoe fits” and whatnot.
    Post edited by Beau0216 on
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

I think that's the sus part about it. There's no real healing on Mal. So unless they always targeted summons or TIE and there was great RNG on the dodges, it seems weird that no one else would have a protection ding. The other thing that's weird is that Exec didnt call a single reinforcement in 2:22. That should in theory be enough for two, but especially one.

If there really was crazy RNG with dodges and only summons getting killed, maybe Mal was fed enough tm to get fast ult and Exec was stunned when it otherwise would have called a reinforcement. Otherwise it's an example of a smart cheater who used a known counter and purposefully ran the clock a little to make it look more real.

I don't remember ever using that counter where no one lost protection, and I feel like there's always been at least one reinforcement, and often two.
    HOWEVER, I've never done it against a lineup without XB starting. That's one AoE missing. So that leaves only Exec's AoE, which I suppose *could've* been dodged by the other two and not just TIE. So then it's a question of how much they like the summons and if TIE dodges more. If an earlier ult is enough to prevent all reinforcements while allowing the battle to go 2:22, I'm not the one who knows it. Not sure I'm willing to call this one either way.

100% it is sus (I guess I shouldn't have said it's a little sus, it has a big flag.) Droid ships have only 2% dodge, plus HT unique reducing evasion by 25% for breached enemies. They should be breached from RC's unique, (when BH allies use a special it applies unresistable/evadable breach) so even if they dodged, it would still apply. I guess Hyena could have cleansed it and maybe Bando wasn't relic'd so he died first, then they only focused sides and TIE but that is a lot of ifs.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    edited April 21
    Options

100% it is sus (I guess I shouldn't have said it's a little sus, it has a big flag.) Droid ships have only 2% dodge, plus HT unique reducing evasion by 25% for breached enemies. They should be breached from RC's unique, (when BH allies use a special it applies unresistable/evadable breach) so even if they dodged, it would still apply. I guess Hyena could have cleansed it and maybe Bando wasn't relic'd so he died first, then they only focused sides and TIE but that is a lot of ifs.

Yeah, I guess I should clarify: I wouldn't feel comfortable calling it on just this one piece just if there's a little room for doubt (though there's admittedly not very much). However, I'm not saying I dispute the ban--the account was banned and it's likely legitimate. Like I said, I've never seen this counter not lose banners or have the enemy not call a reinforcement. But I'm saying that if this were the ONLY sus battle on their account, I would doubt my decision wondering if it were some 1 in a million fluke, and that's just because I'm an overly cautious person. But a second example of something extremely sus, if not obvious, would probably seal it.

But I trust the ban, because CG has access to other info as well. So I wasn't arguing the ban, just wondering if this alone was enough for it, which it probably wasn't. I can't imagine a cheater doing it on just one battle.
  • Options

Yeah, I guess I should clarify: I wouldn't feel comfortable calling it on just this one piece just if there's a little room for doubt (though there's admittedly not very much). However, I'm not saying I dispute the ban--the account was banned and it's likely legitimate. Like I said, I've never seen this counter not lose banners or have the enemy not call a reinforcement. But I'm saying that if this were the ONLY sus battle on their account, I would doubt my decision wondering if it were some 1 in a million fluke, and that's just because I'm an overly cautious person. But a second example of something extremely sus, if not obvious, would probably seal it.

But I trust the ban, because CG has access to other info as well. So I wasn't arguing the ban, just wondering if this alone was enough for it, which it probably wasn't. I can't imagine a cheater doing it on just one battle.

I knew you weren't questioning the ban,
    I'm in the same boat. This is from 2022 and I'm not sure how to go back that far to look for more ( I assume a perk), I can only see until 1/30/24 which has no battles. Ewoks are enough for C3P0, BH plenty for chewie but who knows what they were like for unlock. Oh well, all we can do is speculate.