Farm boy Luke

I got him the first day in a chono package 4* Luke, with the free crystals for playing the game. I'm glad I got him instead of a character that is hard to star up. Luke as good damage not great. He has decent amount of health, if you leave him alone or dont take him out he will 4,700 to 5500 crit shoot. He is no Tie Pilot but Luke can last a few rounds to get out a bunch of damage. Luke has carried my starting five into the one spot on my server a few times. I use him with Boba Fett for the extra ctit damage. I'm the only one on my server that uses Boba Fett as my leader in the top 50 on my server.

Replies

• I got him the first day in a chono package 4* Luke, with the free crystals for playing the game. I'm glad I got him instead of a character that is hard to star up. Luke as good damage not great. He has decent amount of health, if you leave him alone or dont take him out he will 4,700 to 5500 crit shoot. He is no Tie Pilot but Luke can last a few rounds to get out a bunch of damage. Luke has carried my starting five into the one spot on my server a few times. I use him with Boba Fett for the extra ctit damage. I'm the only one on my server that uses Boba Fett as my leader in the top 50 on my server.

Someone else uses Boba Fett? I feel like im the only one as everyone else is passing him up, but I think he is pretty solid.
  • Luke's great with survivability and damage. How many stars does your Luke have?
  • moddom wrote: »
    I got him the first day in a chono package 4* Luke, with the free crystals for playing the game. I'm glad I got him instead of a character that is hard to star up. Luke as good damage not great. He has decent amount of health, if you leave him alone or dont take him out he will 4,700 to 5500 crit shoot. He is no Tie Pilot but Luke can last a few rounds to get out a bunch of damage. Luke has carried my starting five into the one spot on my server a few times. I use him with Boba Fett for the extra ctit damage. I'm the only one on my server that uses Boba Fett as my leader in the top 50 on my server.

Someone else uses Boba Fett? I feel like im the only one as everyone else is passing him up, but I think he is pretty solid.

The only thing solid about him is his leader ability everything else is awful not to mention that he's slow as molasses. I'm trying to replace him asap, if they got rid of add 25% turn meter after kill and revive for a massive damage buff and made his ability block 100% then he'd be a legit character, but there are just too many better choices unless you're strictly using him for the leader ability.
  • I have 6*s on him, he will be at 6*s for awhile. I'm staring up Kylo atm
  • i beg to differ. my boba is at 3300 power and he just cant keep up to characters with similar power. damage and health is just so so. on the positive side, his AOE ability block does hit 4/5 consistently when it is maxed, which i do like. i love the character and its really tough to take him out of my line up, but im afraid he will be the next to go :/ if someone has boba at 4k+ power and has some good news to share with me i would love to hear it. because i like him as a character
  • Oohreallyfool
    41 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    3855 is Boba current power at lvl 56 6*s he isn't to shabby. Also, I use Han Solo, so I haven't noticed how slow Luke is. My team make up with Han speeds him in turns.
  • Something interesting about Boba Fett. Fett currently gets to use the teir 8 gear where as most only get to the 7 gear and then progression stops until they raise the lvl cap
  • My Luke is 6*, maxed gear for level 58 and is 52/100 shards to 7*.

He is the best.
  • I have a 7* maxed gear Luke, i also opened him in my 1st chromium. The best thing about him that he is extremely versatile, and wont get nerfed any time soon!
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Ive been using sid with my luke. I feel having greater chance to stun is better then the damage, plus he hits hard. Luke is actually pretty fast. His regular crit attack gives 30% turn meter.
  • I went for Han Solo instead of sid, but yeah when Luke stuns it change the momentum quickly.
    Time wrote: »
    Ive been using sid with my luke. I feel having greater chance to stun is better then the damage, plus he hits hard. Luke is actually pretty fast. His regular crit attack gives 30% turn meter.