Purge Counting

Turtle1326
3 posts Member
edited April 29
I have done three battles against the inquisitors for Sector 3 to get the 75 purge inflictions and it still has me at the same number of 20 51hl934wsvf7.png
I am going to respond to this one after another battle and if it is the same something is wrong with the counter
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Turtle1326
    3 posts Member
    edited April 29
    Options
    As you can see my Eighth Brother can inflict purge

2li32nlzjdxq.png

0z1lt7qx5n91.png

nwjig6uyqt7o.png

x30baabnk53k.png

And he did inflict it on all off them so why did it not go up to 25

pap3gs2u5zqm.png
    And you can tell it is different from my first post via energy
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Options
    You have to be the one to inflict purge on an enemy, not get it inflicted on you.
  • Turtle1326
    3 posts Member
    edited April 28
    Options
    You have to be the one to inflict purge on an enemy, not get it inflicted on you.

I did inflict it and it still did not go up
  • Options

He has 8th Brother in the back
  • Options
    Oh right, didn't spot that. The going intentionally against inquisitors confused me.

Eighth Brother only actively inflicts purge on jedi on his basic. In his unique "patience" he gets enemies who attack him out of turn to inflict purge on themselves during their turn. So the game counts that as the enemies inflicting the purge, not you.

Use an inquisitor that can inflict purge through their active ability.

Even just use that squad against jedi.
  • Options
    His Unique allows him to inflict additional Purge, but that might have a similar problem.

Also, Purge caps at 6 - you won’t inflict more if the target already has 6. Not what’s happening here, but worth mentioning.
  • crzydroid
    7372 posts Moderator
    Options
    Looks like his unique is missing the "featcounter_purge" tag:

rtu5xuzxrpne.jpg

You can submit a bug report to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>