Ban Account

Espada370
6 posts Member
edited May 26
Good afternoon.
This morning I got a message about account lockout. I did not use any software or cheats.
Wrote to tech support, they referred to CG_LucifersDaddy. Wrote to him, but I see that he has been gone for two years. Wrote about it to tech support, but they are silent.
I even started looking for EA employees in social networks and asked them. There is a person on Reddite, he says that he was able to remove the blocking asked how he did it - waiting for an answer. Please tell me who I can contact with this question. lfx88voob7wi.jpg

Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    CG_Leviathan is who you need to contact. They don't respond but they do get messages.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    CG_Leviathan is who you need to contact. They don't respond but they do get messages.

How do I know if the lock is unlocked or not?
  • Options
    Espada370 wrote: »

You can keep trying to log in every couple of days or so. They may send you a message if they unban your account.

If you cheated in any game mode though, I wouldn't bother. They can tell, and once they determine that you did in fact cheat, there's no chance they'll reinstate your account. Accidental bans do happen but it's very rare.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options

You can keep trying to log in every couple of days or so. They may send you a message if they unban your account.

If you cheated in any game mode though, I wouldn't bother. They can tell, and once they determine that you did in fact cheat, there's no chance they'll reinstate your account. Accidental bans do happen but it's very rare.

Thanks for the reply, I'll keep trying.
  • Options
    CG takes a very long time to ban accounts so if you receive this message then odds are high that you violated something
  • Options
    CG_LucifersDaddy Good day. I urgently request your feedback as you have not responded for a month. I strongly urge you to message me privately. Otherwise, I will make every effort to publicize this situation, including the terrible support service and your attitude towards players. Needless to say, I will not purchase any of your games in the future.
  • UdalCuain
    5044 posts Member
    Options
    CG_LucifersDaddy Good day. I urgently request your feedback as you have not responded for a month. I strongly urge you to message me privately. Otherwise, I will make every effort to publicize this situation, including the terrible support service and your attitude towards players. Needless to say, I will not purchase any of your games in the future.

You didn't answer my question.
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Second time in three years. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/247954/account-blocking#latest

You haven't bought accounts, have you?

• TVF
    36759 posts Member
    Options

You didn't answer my question.
    Second time in three years. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/247954/account-blocking#latest

You haven't bought accounts, have you?

Not answering uncomfortable questions is a time-honored tradition here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Bro said it himself guy has not been active for two years he won’t respond now
  • Options
    Why has no1 asked for his ally code?
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • Options

The same reason you haven’t?
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Dobbz
    40 posts Member
    Options

If it's the same espada that cheated back in 2021 and then "sold the account" to another cheater and then that cheater sold it to another one (most likely same person changing the name and claiming they brought it) then it's pretty obvious they are a cheater.

They also made another post back in late 2021 claiming to be banned. There seems to be a bit of a pattern here.
  • Options
    Hi. The account was not bought or sold. The 2021 entry was not so much for myself as for a colleague from work. In this case, which happened now, I'm still waiting for an answer as there were no community rules broken, cheats or any other nonsense. But to wait for a response from tech support for a month is straightforward....

• Options
    And still no ally code supplied

What do you need it for?
  • Dobbz
    40 posts Member
    Options
    The 2021 entry was not so much for myself as for a colleague from work.

So what you are saying is that you lied in your last post. The first part of my post wasn't talking about your 2021 post but talking about the old account espada that was found to be cheating by the "to catch a cheater" discord. And you do seem to be denying that you're the same espada.

The reason people have asked for your Ally code is so that we (the community) can go and see your past gac results and or unlocks and judge for ourselves if that account has cheated before we give you any support.

• Options
    Dobbz wrote: »

So what you are saying is that you lied in your last post. The first part of my post wasn't talking about your 2021 post but talking about the old account espada that was found to be cheating by the "to catch a cheater" discord. And you do seem to be denying that you're the same espada.

The reason people have asked for your Ally code is so that we (the community) can go and see your past gac results and or unlocks and judge for ourselves if that account has cheated before we give you any support.

Here is the ally code 624 - 772 - 779 and the account I was blocked from, if you can provide it to me then please do, I am also attaching a link to the account.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/624772779/
  • TVF
    36759 posts Member
    Options

FWIW cheaters don't just cheat in places we can see.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11586 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

FWIW cheaters don't just cheat in places we can see.

that is certainly the case with this guy
  • Ultra
    11586 posts Moderator
    Options
    appealed