Smh people

Prev13
People will complain about everything. I for one really like the new cantina toons. But pf course there is someone unhappy with it, they can't please everyone and no one is forcing you to play, if you're going to complain like a child over everything then maybe just maybe this isnt the game for you so maybe you should play a game where you can get everything you want just because you want it.

Replies

• +1. Whiners are delusional though. They will justify their whining one way or another.
  • You're completely right, and I'll bet you people will come and complain about you on this thread for 'not understanding them' or some other nonsense
  • Oh they will for sure, i mean there is stuff i don't like about the game at times but every game is like that, there is no game designed to be perfect for everyone
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    A thread complaining about complainers and telling people to quit because they may not like a decision made by the development team. Very original and insightful.

I haven't made a single post one way or the other about the cantina table. But I'll bet if I went through y'alls post history I can find a whine or two.

Also, in before lock.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    A thread complaining about complainers and telling people to quit because they may not like a decision made by the development team. Very original and insightful.

I haven't made a single post one way or the other about the cantina table. But I'll bet if I went through y'alls post history I can find a whine or two.

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

Go ahead and look at my post history.

Also, in before lock.

+1

There you go complaining about hypocrites. Shame on you...
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »

Also, in before lock.

+1

There you go complaining about hypocrites. Shame on you...

Lol I know right.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    pnutbutter wrote: »

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

No need. You've complained in this thread. Welcome to the forum.

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

Have I complained? Or have I made a statement? Typical whiner. You'll justify anything. By the way, that is not a complaint. That is a statement. It seems you do not have the grasp of the English language necessary to verbally spar. You should refrain and complain in the kid's table threads.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

And now he'll come to justify his whine, like they all do xD

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

Typical whiner. States an implied assurance that he would find a whine or two in my post history but is too lazy to follow through on said action. Instead, tries to bend the rules of the English language to fit his objective.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

Lmfao!

The new characters in cantina? They aren't new they're all fairly easy farms else where. If you hadn't noticed anakin has 3 spots you can farm him already tusken raider is in the easiest farm spot by a long shot. RG has been around forever and has 2 hard nodes. He is literally your second dark side character if I remember correctly. He also appears in shipments like anakin more than anyone else. Don't even get me started about the hard nodes with boba fett. LOL none of these guys are exciting anakin for ppl who haven't farmed him or started already, I guess is ok but there's already a great avaliablitiy to farm Anakin. RG for most people is going to be a couple week project. Then what? We are stuck sitting for months with nothing new.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

Have I complained? Or have I made a statement? Typical whiner. You'll justify anything. By the way, that is not a complaint. That is a statement. It seems you do not have the grasp of the English language necessary to verbally spar. You should refrain and complain in the kid's table threads.

Can we all just get along? I for one don't like this.. I'm complaining about it, it's what you do, when you want something done about things or you want the problem addressed. I've seen Bobas face since day one in cantina I've already got him max As do many and he has been a disappointment. He may get better but don't add guys that you can get in shipments to nodes. Give us more accessibility to others.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited April 2016

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

Typical whiner. States an implied assurance that he would find a whine or two in my post history but is too lazy to follow through on said action. Instead, tries to bend the rules of the English language to fit his objective.

I never said I would go through your post history. Just that I bet if I did, I would find complaints. Ironically I don't have to peruse your whole post history to find a whine from you since it already exists in this thread.

The time I would have spent forum stalking you is much better spent here trolling this thread making fun of hypocrites who seem to like to insult people that may or may not have valid opinions based on a different point of view.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    CPMP wrote: »

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

Lol! It's the circle of forum life.
  • CPMP wrote: »

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

VBQYw5s.png

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

I never said I would go through your post history. Just that I bet if I did, I would find complaints. Ironically I don't have to peruse your whole post history to find a whine from you since it already exists in this thread.

The time I would have spent forum stalking you is much better spent here trolling this thread making fun of hypocrites who seem to like to insult people that may or may not have valid opinions based on a different point of view.

You used your rationale of "betting" you'll find a whine post or two to back up the fact you believed everyone whined about something. You were wrong and now while back peddling, you try to seem as if you're taking the high road. Not good when called out on your own words huh?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

VBQYw5s.png

Did he ever say he never complained? What was the point of this screenshot?
  • I have gas.
  • im just reading, and laughing...
    i love this forum :)
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    I have gas.

Be careful not to shart yourself.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

You used your rationale of "betting" you'll find a whine post or two to back up the fact you believed everyone whined about something. You were wrong and now while back peddling, you try to seem as if you're taking the high road. Not good when called out on your own words huh?

When you act like children and start back peddling there are only breaks. Face first into the ground SMH. You're now all complaining about complaining what a waste of time.
  • Baldo wrote: »

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

Can we all just get along? I for one don't like this.. I'm complaining about it, it's what you do, when you want something done about things or you want the problem addressed. I've seen Bobas face since day one in cantina I've already got him max As do many and he has been a disappointment. He may get better but don't add guys that you can get in shipments to nodes. Give us more accessibility to others.

Boba isn't in the new cantina nodes. RG was rubbish before he got buffed so noone actually farmed him. Any hero you put in the cantina nodes will be a couple of weeks project.
    It's just a bit depressing. No matter what the devs do or don't someone will get mad. They added some great heroes to the cantina and people start complaining they already have those or they don't like them. If they added Leia to the cantina other people will complain how much money they spend to get her to 7* and now she's free.

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

VBQYw5s.png

Did he ever say he never complained? What was the point of this screenshot?

Pointing out he's a whiner; like you. So it's obvious he takes offense to this thread. It's like in law, you try to find one's motivation to inject themselves in a current situation. I injected myself because I'm sick of you whiners. Just proving only a whiner feels the need to attack someone complaining about whiners. You follow?
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Baldo wrote: »

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

Boba isn't in the new cantina nodes. RG was rubbish before he got buffed so noone actually farmed him. Any hero you put in the cantina nodes will be a couple of weeks project.
    It's just a bit depressing. No matter what the devs do or don't someone will get mad. They added some great heroes to the cantina and people start complaining they already have those or they don't like them. If they added Leia to the cantina other people will complain how much money they spend to get her to 7* and now she's free.

He's in the hard one man :p there wasn't any room for Boba as Tusken took his spot.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    I have been farming for RG since 1 week after he got buffed. He is 15 shards away from 5* :smiley: So i don't know what you guys talk about when you say easy farm. Rey i been farming since i started the game well over 2 months ago and she still isn't 5*. Need 40 shards more. Everything that is in the hard nodes is very very hard to farm, no matter if it's 2 or 3 nodes. At least for f2p is hard. It'll be at least 1 month, maybe more, till i start farming for one of these new guys they put in, including RG.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

So hypothetical scenarios are now literal scenarios in this troll thread? I'm just trying to establish a set of rules so we all play by the same book.
  • But I like Snowtrooper :(

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

So hypothetical scenarios are now literal scenarios in this troll thread? I'm just trying to establish a set of rules so we all play by the same book.

Obviously, no matter the rules, you'll abide by your own. Since you feel this is a "troll" thread. It is not.
  • anyone got some popcorn....yummy