13Next

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Baldo wrote: »
    But I like Snowtrooper :(

That's just wrong man.

Go punch yourself repeatedly until you feel judgy, ****, whiny or have a heavy enough concussion to find my ex wife sexy.

Shush you ****, people like who they like. Leave it alone if he wants to farm snow trooper all the power to him give us some bloody variety. You clearly won't be so run along.

Dammit! Ruining my lighthearted fun with more angry face ( notice the ex wife joke in there).

To quote John Candy: Lighten up Francis :). You'll notice my prior comment was about having gas I MAY be trying to derail the " You suck!" " No YOU suck"...

.. And I tried running Greedo. No one has weirder taste then I do, tyvm.

LOL my apologizes. I just hate when people depict who others should go for and then comment EVERYONE uses so and so. :)

Btw thanks for the defending me but I'm sure he was joking lol @OzwaldEMandius I got you :P

Yes no problem
  • Baldo wrote: »

LOL my apologizes. I just hate when people depict who others should go for and then comment EVERYONE uses so and so. :)

It's all good man, people just get too ragey, that's all. In your defense I have a two year old son who just started talking and runs up to me saying " Hi Daddy" and stalks the cat after so I have a built in rage shield today.

If you have a good Leia tip send it this way. Trying to put that nifty three shot thing to use now that advantage makes the crit chance bonus a moot point ( unless I'm misreading it).
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member

It's all good man, people just get too ragey, that's all. In your defense I have a two year old son who just started talking and runs up to me saying " Hi Daddy" and stalks the cat after so I have a built in rage shield today.

If you have a good Leia tip send it this way. Trying to put that nifty three shot thing to use now that advantage makes the crit chance bonus a moot point ( unless I'm misreading it).

Leia is a tough one right now, all toons are I can't really help with a synergy or a well balanced team until we know what is really in store. Pardon the pun.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    A thread complaining about complainers and telling people to quit because they may not like a decision made by the development team. Very original and insightful.

I haven't made a single post one way or the other about the cantina table. But I'll bet if I went through y'alls post history I can find a whine or two.

Also, in before lock.
    Well written comment @Telaan

If people don't complaint about things they dislike then I guess we all sit, drink and sing kumbaya???

• HOW MANY JEDIS YOU CAN FARM THREW CANTINA

QGJ / AHSOKA / OLD BEN / ANI / IMA and i am sure a lot more

TuskanRaider is such easy to farm..so he is worthless..

Why don't they picked up Darth Maul ?!
    I can understand RG and even ST...but please TWO Jedis again...what's the next toon they will drop a Jedi again..gafY
  • McPot45
    133 posts Member
    You people just love to argue a thread literally about nothing and it has 3 pages get over yourselves.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    @McPot45
    I am writing to you, here, in this thread. This thread is here, right now. Right now, it is here.

Wasted more of your time :)
    Also, in b4 page 4!
  • vangoh
    127 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »
    A thread complaining about complainers and telling people to quit because they may not like a decision made by the development team. Very original and insightful.

I haven't made a single post one way or the other about the cantina table. But I'll bet if I went through y'alls post history I can find a whine or two.

Also, in before lock.

The traditional post about complainer complaining about complainers response. How original
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    McPot45 wrote: »
    You people just love to argue a thread literally about nothing and it has 3 pages get over yourselves.

It's called trolling.
    vangoh wrote: »

Also, in before lock.

The traditional post about complainer complaining about complainers response. How original

Ha! You caught me!
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Alexone wrote: »
    I have been farming for RG since 1 week after he got buffed. He is 15 shards away from 5* :smiley: So i don't know what you guys talk about when you say easy farm. Rey i been farming since i started the game well over 2 months ago and she still isn't 5*. Need 40 shards more. Everything that is in the hard nodes is very very hard to farm, no matter if it's 2 or 3 nodes. At least for f2p is hard. It'll be at least 1 month, maybe more, till i start farming for one of these new guys they put in, including RG.

+1 I've been farming Ima-Gun Di and Anakin as 100% F2P. Doing the math I would still be 2-3 months away before they are Maxed. I'm grateful for the stage 7 cantons additions!
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • im just reading, and laughing...
    i love this forum :)

+1 this has been rather entertaining lol
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    I feel like this is the start of a rg meta.
    {RotE}
  • Posts like these are cancerous. Complaining about whining is.... WHINING about whining.
    Also i hate how in these forums everyone seems to construe any kind of commentary/criticsm as whining >.> really annoying
  • These types of posts never seem to be winnable.....
  • Can you truly be a forum member without complaining at least once? There are legitimate complaints and then there are those who are not happy unless they are constantly complaining about something. The highly cynical and unhappy people.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Can you truly be a forum member without complaining at least once? There are legitimate complaints and then there are those who are not happy unless they are constantly complaining about something. The highly cynical and unhappy people.

Not really, LA LA LA. @McPot45
  • i thought about closing this, but you're actually being pretty not-awful in your trolling... so we're just moving this to off-topic for now. please don't make me regret leaving this open :P
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    pnutbutter wrote: »
    CPMP wrote: »
    pnutbutter wrote: »

Also, in before lock.

Whiner outed himself.

Go ahead and look at my post history.

No need. You've complained in this thread. Welcome to the forum.

And now he'll come to justify his whine, like they all do xD

VBQYw5s.png

Did i ever say i don't whine??
    tumblr_m26nvnNG5o1qkk10ro1_500.jpg

EDIT: Ha, i just saw i posted it under "Gear and UI". So it's not whine, it's constructive feedback! :D
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Alita wrote: »
    i thought about closing this, but you're actually being pretty not-awful in your trolling... so we're just moving this to off-topic for now. please don't make me regret leaving this open :P

I think this post struck a perfect cord between pity and authority. You guys finally admit thats where threads go to die ;)
    {RotE}