Empire team now possible

Vader, storm trooper and magmatrooper are all availible and now snowtrooper and royal guard are going to be too. Anyone looking at this team?

Replies

• papy72
    182 posts Member
    Options
    Vader is available? Where?
  • Options
    Vader viable to 5* only... Veers is also kinda farmable. I hope the Emperor will show up soon
  • Options
    Vader, storm trooper and magmatrooper are all availible and now snowtrooper and royal guard are going to be too. Anyone looking at this team?

I still wouldn't play Stormtrooper. I'd rather go with Veers :3

• Options
    I've been trying to get a strong empire team going, but soooooo hard to farm! I have Tarkin, Vader, and RG stuck at 4* (but 3 shards away until 5 for RG). I've given up on Tarkin and started farming MT like crazy, and the addition of Snowtrooper is very welcomed!
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    Snowtrooper is so-so. And Stormtrooper is weak as a tank. General Veers would be the better option.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Every single one of the empire characters are really weak, they're there just for the qwertyui of it at the moment, they never even seemed any use to me in GW, cant defeat a single team with them.

When the cap was 60 I had snowtrooper, stormtrooper, Tarkin, Veers, Vader all at lvl 60. All entirely useless. But sayign that 20 levels can be a big thing.

Now have stormtrooper and snowtrooper at lvl 71, probably just for challenges.
  • Options
    @Akster what star level were they at 60?
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Akster wrote: »
    Every single one of the empire characters are really weak, they're there just for the qwertyui of it at the moment, they never even seemed any use to me in GW, cant defeat a single team with them.

When the cap was 60 I had snowtrooper, stormtrooper, Tarkin, Veers, Vader all at lvl 60. All entirely useless. But sayign that 20 levels can be a big thing.

Now have stormtrooper and snowtrooper at lvl 71, probably just for challenges.

I'm going to have to disagree...

Empire team is solid and can compete even in the current meta. I will be interested to see how they do with the combat update.

https://m.imgur.com/a/hizn9
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    @Uriakatos 6-7*, geared up.

Did say back at lvl 60. RG sure is a great tank. Surprised the moff can do anything but as I said I have only played an empire team at 60, at which time he did next to no damage and died to the slightest gust of wind, his only use being his leader ability. Opinions on Magma seem incredibly varied no idea what he is like myself. It seems that vader only does well because of the shaman, but then again if suddenly Moff can make an impact in a fight I guess vader can too.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Tarkin's damage isn't that spectacular and his low hp's can get him one shot in a bad first round... but the speed boost he gives and his debuffs are useful. I am considering using Old Ben as leader instead once they fix his leader ability (turn meter gain on dodge would help with the speed loss from no Tarkin). He brings the debuffs of Tarkin and Veers in one ability and is another high hp tanky character to have to deal with.

Daka works well as a healer with the empire team as well. I will switch them out sometimes and both fit well into the team.... But if you have Tusken shaman available his heal is amazing when the other team has negative effects on them and the offense up boost is nice since the empire characters generally do low damage.

It's not as easy to win battles as with Dooku or QGJ lead teams but I think it's more fun and rewarding... And something different than the standard teams most people run