This GC modifier is absolutely terrible

What were you thinking CG? It's asymmetric so a random bonus to one side or the other, which is bad enough game design since everyone is just going to restart until their side gets the bonus, but then it's quite clear from the restarts that you've weighted the chances in favour of dropping the modifier on the enemy.

This has literally no impact except to increase the number of restarts required until your own team gets the bonus.

Why would you do this? Do you think restarting over and over is fun? Do you think it's skill? What could possibly have possessed you all to think, "I know what we'll do. We'll make it super easy in 8% of the runs and super hard in 92%, and force people to restart over and over until they get the easy condition!"

It is far from the hardest GC ever. I'm not complaining because I can't do it. I'm complaining because your bad game design makes me not want to.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7371 posts Moderator
    Options
    Does it seem weighted? I've frequently gotten it to show up on my side. Seems fairly uniformly random to me.
  • LordDirt
    5122 posts Member
    Options
    I thought it was easy :|
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • MasterSeedy
    5143 posts Member
    Options
    I thought it was easy

"easy" is not a synonym for "well designed".
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I thought it was easy :|

It was bad if all too easy. I want more hard challenge. This one is good.