8 chrom pull

Breetai
858 posts Member
edited December 2015
So I felt lucky and decided to use all my crystals I've saved from PvP on a 8 pack pull.

7 shards 1 character.

5 shard for for a character's that's already 7*. Other 2 shards for characters I'm not bothering with for now ( old Ben, ewok scout ). The character was sid. Who is already 7*.

I have 8 characters that are 7* , and just received shards for 6 of them. I don't see me buying packs for any reason for a very long time.

Replies

• Options
    To be fair, it has been widely agreed the value for buying them goes down the more you progress collection-wise. Ranking up is part of that. Sorry that you didn't get something useful, though.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    Yeah, that's rough. But thank you for sharing because this is the first I've heard that it's possible to get shards for characters you've maxed out. That's complete garbage. I can't imagine buying any crystal packs after getting your first couple characters maxed. How frustrating.
  • Options
    You assume that the characters will stay with a 7* max though. I expect that will be lifted.
  • Options
    In the FAQ post they said they are going to input an exchange for excess character shards.
  • Options
    Oh, is that for extra shards people are getting now? Like these shards are being banked? Or is that only going to be for later when it's put in place?
  • Options
    I would imagine that the shards are still retained, despite the character page showing it to be maxed. If not, then that would be worth contacting support about once the system is added in and the shards aren't counted/awarded retroactively.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    No you can bank them now. I have 110 bane, and 75 fisto shards right now, both are 7*.

While I do expect to get a shard here or there that I didn't need, getting 6 in one pack is very upsetting.

I didn't know about the exchange coming. Thanks for that input. Not as mad now. Do we pick who we exchange them for ( going to go read about it after this post ). If so put it in now so can unlock Rey lol
  • Options
    Pulled a 4* kylo ten and 3* phasma and 3* leia in this pack :D
  • Options
    Dario wrote: »
    Pulled a 4* kylo ten and 3* phasma and 3* leia in this pack :D

Screenshots or it didn't happen!
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    as exciting as that is, it will take you a while to farm up phasma and kylo, and leia at 3 isn't worth beans.

That's the problem with packs in this game. Unless you spend a ton of money, you will just get stuck with 3 or 4*'s that you have no way of ranking up.

If you don't plan on spending a ton of money, use the crystals to farm up hero's instead.