Sid
Phasma

My team:
Dooku(L)
Sid
Phasma
Lumi
GS

I begin my turn by throwing a lightning to IG86. He deflects. Okay, well, lets go in with sid. Dodge. Well, I can't kill him with a GS + assist but I will try anyways. He dodged both GS and assist. Not even with a Dooku lead. I was absolutely stunned. I pretty much gave up at that point because Poggle buffed and IG86 immediately took out my Luminara, followed by enemy phasma winning the coinflip into an imperial march so they all got to go again. They focus fired my Dooku who died in about two hits.

I managed to kill their IG86 with Sid/Phasma/GS on the next round, but it was 4 to 3 at this point and my entire team was in yellow. That's when it happened. The Dookinator came back from his grave to bless my miserable team.

I proceed to dodge literally every shot from enemy Phasma, I dodged the Lumi maybe twice. All those offence ups let me two shot the remaining Poggle and Sid.

It was down to my Phasma/Sid vs. their Lumi/Phasma.

We end up trading dodges, which was weird, and eventually my guys are both in red, enemy is just barely in green. Dooku rose from his grave once more and blessed my minions again. I dodge three shots from Phasma and another 2 hits from Luminara, letting me kill both of them with the new OU buffs while my entire team was in red.

My hole was tight the entire time and I can only thank the Duke for that victory.