242-946-594
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Ultra
    11574 posts Moderator
    Options
    you were banned 3 years ago?
  • Options
    Maybe keep your friends off your device that download apks on your phone and play your games and not theirs.
  • bliv
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Hi @Ultra Yes it was 3 years ago, my account got taken over and I tried to reclaim this as I have only had iOS on my iPad and iPhone, I got my account back and it was banned. I changed apple passwords and everything but it still doesn't allow me.
  • Ultra
    11574 posts Moderator
    Options
    bro start from scratch
  • Magruffin
    828 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    bro start from scratch

New forum Oscar category; best Ultra response
  • bliv
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Hi @Ultra I mean, can I not just get it resolved so I can continue with what I had originally? It wasn't that much but it did take me some time and starting again would be just a total loss. Can nothing be done at all bud? I appreciate your time.
  • Lumiya
    1575 posts Member
    Options
    bliv wrote: »
    Hi @Ultra I mean, can I not just get it resolved so I can continue with what I had originally? It wasn't that much but it did take me some time and starting again would be just a total loss. Can nothing be done at all bud? I appreciate your time.

Your account likely cheated and got banned for it. If it got banned for cheating there is no way to unban it.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • herd_nerfer
    2066 posts Member
    edited May 15
    Options
    bliv wrote: »

If it was from three years ago you're likely already hopelessly behind in your fleet arena shard. I don't know how long you played that account but things move much faster now than they did three years ago - you can likely get caught up to where you were in a fraction of the time it originally took. If "someone" used the account and cheated then reinstating it wouldn't solve the problem of that account benefiting from illicit activity. If that's why the account is banned - it IS a total loss - you won't get it back.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Ultra
    11574 posts Moderator
    Options
    its a lot easier to catch up to stuff you had in 2021 now

it has also come to my attention that OP did try to appeal his ban with LD 3 years ago and it failed back then

and the person that "took over" his account 3 years ago was his son :neutral:
This discussion has been closed.