*CLOSED*

HardleyWorkin
12 posts Member
edited June 19
Currently there are 26 members with a total of 68 mil GP. Strategic, competitive, active, friendly, helpful, and always growing. New players are welcome. In-game, use Guild Search for “Remnant Cantina” and check us out. If you like what you see, JOIN!
Post edited by HardleyWorkin on

Replies

• Options
    Still looking for members. If you have specific questions about the guild, just reply to this post…
  • Options
    Ooooops, we are down to 25 members and 67 mil GP! Did I mention we are friendly and helpful?
  • HardleyWorkin
    12 posts Member
    edited May 23
    Options
    Okay! Up to 27 members now. We need more to insure we can always muster enough for a Territory War…
    Post edited by HardleyWorkin on
  • Options
    Still looking for recruits…
  • Options
    This is just not generating interest in The Remnant Cantina! Wish I could offer a joining bonus or something but…
  • Options
    The Remnant Cantina is still looking for active players to fill out its roster…
  • Options
    The Remnant Cantina has 45 million GP with 20 current members. We have members with 4.5 mil GP and new members with 57,000 GP. We need more bodies and all are welcome!
  • Options
    Did I mention we are friendly and helpful? The Remnant Cantina has 45 million GP with 20 current members. We have members with 4.5 mil GP and new members with 57,000 GP. We need more bodies and all are welcome!
  • Options
    Still looking to fill up our roster…
  • K_Ley2
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Any interest in merging into a guild? I have room for about 17. Discord required.

M004
    150m
    DS Hoth: 22 ☆
    LS Hoth: 25 ☆
    DS GEO: 9 ☆

https://discord.gg/jS8bC3NK7u
  • Options
    K_Ley2, I am not the leader or an officer but will ask them!
  • Options
    The Remenant Cantina is STILL looking for active players! In-game, use Guild Search for “Remnant Cantina” and check us out. If you like what you see, JOIN US!