Where does OG Kylo go?

I’m one finalizer event away from starting the SLKR event, and I’ve been building my teams for the event and for afterwards.

However, OG Kylo doesn’t have a home in my first order teams. Where should he go? Is he still solo viable? If so do I need the zeta? If not, which team does he go to? Or is he simply useless?

Really need help with this one. Thanks 👍

Replies

• Options
    He goes with either SLKR, Phasma team or he can lead the FO untill you get SLKR. Imo his lead is better then Hux and Phasma. He just usually gets slotted with SLKR when you get him but you can do a split FO team with SLKR leading weaker FO and using either KRU or Phasma as leader for the other team
  • Options
    He goes with either SLKR, Phasma team or he can lead the FO untill you get SLKR. Imo his lead is better then Hux and Phasma. He just usually gets slotted with SLKR when you get him but you can do a split FO team with SLKR leading weaker FO and using either KRU or Phasma as leader for the other team

I'm assuming that he's talking about OG Kylo, not KRU
  • Options
    ........... ohhhhh.

Lol ya he's kinda useless XD. If its OG Kylo, you can slot him into a SK team, UFU team or omi Phasma in TW.
  • Options
    Normally I have him w/ Phasma team or Solo is someone still uses OR in the back row or something.

Rarely put him w/ SLKR unless its TB & I need R7 characters.

That said he's never useless since I often shift Lobster over to Sith teams instead of leaving him w/ FO.
  • Options
    Normally I have him w/ Phasma team or Solo is someone still uses OR in the back row or something.

Rarely put him w/ SLKR unless its TB & I need R7 characters.

That said he's never useless since I often shift Lobster over to Sith teams instead of leaving him w/ FO.

What would your Phasma team be? Currently I was gonna to use Phasma, FOST, FOSFTP, FOTP and FOE.

With the Phasma zeta

• Options
    ........... ohhhhh.

Lol ya he's kinda useless XD. If its OG Kylo, you can slot him into a SK team, UFU team or omi Phasma in TW.

I have the SK bundle unlocked, but haven’t got around to him yet. Wanted to finish SLKR and Rey first. Would you put OG Kylo in with Old Ben or Visas Mar?
  • xpgammer
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn't he go with cal?
    Sometimes a door is just a door
  • TVF
    36754 posts Member
    Options
    xpgammer wrote: »
    Doesn't he go with cal?

No?

Again, this is not KRU.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    xpgammer wrote: »
    Doesn't he go with cal?

No?

Again, this is not KRU.

Who would you recommend he goes with in a SK team?
  • TargetEadu
    1637 posts Member
    Options
    The best SK teams still depend on EP and MJ, so him being with SK is meh at best.

Leaving him solo with Zeta isn’t the worst, he can still solo / solo cleanup some teams for good banners.
  • Options
    I use him under cere lead with cal, malicos and leftover inquisitor, but only because he’s r7 and my fulcrum still g12
  • Options
    If you are meeting opponents that deploy Carth led OR teams in GAC, OG Kylo is a very reliable 1v5 counter.
    Less and less common as you climb the various leagues, but if SLKR is one of your early GLs, or even first, chances are high you'll see Carth fairly often.
  • Options
    Pretty sure this squad will be a menace. x9mnmq40ff2v.png
  • Options

Would you still consider using that lineup in 5v5?
  • Options

Would you still consider using that lineup in 5v5?

Idk yet, It’s better for 3 vs 3 I’m guessing. In 5s Mando and Gas may also beat it. In 3’s I’m guessing just Traya. In 5’s you would probably add some combination of Sith/FO/Stunners, Dooku, Talon, RG or any FO come to mind.
  • Options
    What would your Phasma team be? Currently I was gonna to use Phasma, FOST, FOSFTP, FOTP and FOE.

With the Phasma zeta

So, with SLKR v/s Phasma there are a few things to consider.

1. What is SLKR doing? Is he taking out something even bigger than himself & does he need MAX Firepower/Tanking from allies to pull it off. Or will More Assists from SLKR be better?

2. SLKR's kit & TM Gains = Allies Eat Themselves. Not so big on a quick short battle, but hell on a longer one.

3. What is Phasma doing? GAC v/s TW? 3v5?

Each of these can change team make up a bit.

There are 11 FO characters to consider, so 2 teams, 1 solo/other.

For me, I tend to do something like this........

zie7jmavdkdm.png

These breakdowns are about maximum use of all toons.

Sometimes, its better to just scrap a few options to make the single most powerful team, but the above is how I normally do it when trying to create the most versatility.

• Options

With the Phasma zeta

So, with SLKR v/s Phasma there are a few things to consider.

1. What is SLKR doing? Is he taking out something even bigger than himself & does he need MAX Firepower/Tanking from allies to pull it off. Or will More Assists from SLKR be better?

2. SLKR's kit & TM Gains = Allies Eat Themselves. Not so big on a quick short battle, but hell on a longer one.

3. What is Phasma doing? GAC v/s TW? 3v5?

Each of these can change team make up a bit.

There are 11 FO characters to consider, so 2 teams, 1 solo/other.

For me, I tend to do something like this........

zie7jmavdkdm.png

These breakdowns are about maximum use of all toons.

Sometimes, its better to just scrap a few options to make the single most powerful team, but the above is how I normally do it when trying to create the most versatility.

That’s really helpful. Thank you so much for the information and the graph. Will put that to use on my account 👍