Which New Faction should be added in the latter half of 2024?

Zombefyer
659 posts Member

Which New Faction should be added in the latter half of 2024? 68 votes

Jedi Council (Jedi Master Kenobi, Grand Master Yoda, Jedi Knight Anakin, Mace Windu, Ki-Adi Mundi, Eeth Koth, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Shaak Ti, new characters)
19%
LinkyTriforcePulsipherCognoscoDrX0246osdavisontimazuhauseThorvald85Ultradude488WalkerOfSkiesT3M4DarthRaisinOldestdumperHazzero 13 votes
New Republic (Cara Dune, Admiral Ackbar, Hera Syndulla, Wedge Antilles, new characters)
10%
SchwartzringTheChild_eats_eggs1FamousOakzFloareLaUrecheElswyrkane26DarthBunnies 7 votes
Royal Naboo (Queen Amidala, Padawan Obi-Wan, Master Qui-Gon, new characters)
5%
AnditeshOrdoTeam_RocketZombefyerEmtdrobert 4 votes
212th (General Kenobi, CC-2224 "Cody", new characters)
35%
Aycee1Nova44trodat4030Fenn93BabyTay281IndiscreetDezahmondcrasysabmariogshScoundrelRuiStormnoxEtfeJ_Shocker_BscotmissileYkovic27CT_7567_REXdigger010Shinypants4242MINICrackedPennyTekkar_Edorf2 24 votes
Scavengers (Rey (Scavenger), Kuiil, Ugnaught, Jawa, new characters)
4%
MasterSeedyDevianShadesniper 3 votes
High Republic (New characters)
25%
Gheyst1214ben1998BladegunnerClonesComm33ZumwanSquidHeadMrRandyWatsonQefTser23Nikana_GMinexAnnihilateC0RUPTNofozEddiebrockBlakkdragon12530TTVredpandaplays99icicle 17 votes

Replies

• LordDirt
    5234 posts Member
    edited May 23
    Options
    Knights of Ren (Vicrul, Cardo, Ushar, Trudgen, Kuruk & Ap'lek plus their ship the Night Buzzard)
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • Options
    Inferno Squad and Sith Eternal
  • Options
    They are not related to my vote
  • Options
    One True Sith and/or the toons from Kotor 2
  • Zombefyer
    659 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Council New Characters
    • Adi Gallia
    • Saesee Tiin
    • Depa Billaba
    • Yaddle
    • Yarael Poof
    • Agen Kolar
    • Stass Allie
    • Coleman Trebor
    • Oppo Rancisis
    • Even Piell

New Republic New Characters
    • Carson Teva
    • General Lando Calrissian
    • Shriv Suurgav
    • Nien Nunb
    • Sinjir Rath Velus
    • New Republic Security Droid
    • Jas Emari
    • Mister Bones

Royal Naboo New Characters
    • Sabe
    • Captain Panaka

212th New Characters
    • Waxer
    • Boil
    • Clone Paratrooper
    • CC-5576-39 "Gregor"

High Republic New Characters
    • Elzar Mann
    • Loden Greatstorm
    • Sskeer
    • Avar Kriss
    • Stellan Gios
    • Sol
    • Indara
    • Torbin
    • Jecki Lon
    • Kelnacca
    • Vernestra Rwoh
    • Yord Fandar
  • MasterSeedy
    5225 posts Member
    Options
    LOL. I love the idea of Scavengers. Make the leader of the Scavengers "Crazy Maul" and unite the Ugnaughts & Jawas under his lead. CM can summon a fire breathing trash monster.

Throw in Gonk, red r5-d4, and maybe a couple other droids and you have the most ridiculous but absolutely fun faction.
  • Options
    LOL. I love the idea of Scavengers. Make the leader of the Scavengers "Crazy Maul" and unite the Ugnaughts & Jawas under his lead. CM can summon a fire breathing trash monster.

Throw in Gonk, red r5-d4, and maybe a couple other droids and you have the most ridiculous but absolutely fun faction.

And Young Anakin Skywalker (The Episode I version)
  • Zombefyer
    659 posts Member
    Options
    The Royal Naboo faction will only get two more characters: Sabe and Captain Panaka
  • Stenun
    853 posts Member
    Options
    None of them.

We need current factions to be beefed up. Resistance, for example, don't have an Assault War atm. Even the Tuskens have an Assault War. So design a new Assault War for Resistance and give us a new character or two to use in it.
    Or more ships so that every Captial Ship can have a complete matching fleet. So Farmboy's X-Wing and a couple of unique TIEs with their pilots.

But I reckon what will probably happen is that after The Acolyte is released, we'll see a load of new content for that including factions.
  • Options
    I vote for Pirates.
  • Devian
    688 posts Member
    Options
    Imperial Security Bureau
    but, from all those above - Scavangers. Sounds fun
  • Wed_Santa
    1050 posts Member
    Options
    Plus 1 for ISB - you could have great fun with kits designed to manipulate and control
  • Options
    Kotor 2 and Swtor related would be my vote,but of those you listed, 212th
  • SquidHead
    17 posts Member
    edited June 23
    Options
    Kell2436 wrote: »
    I vote for Pirates.
    I like the pirate idea! Hondo needs a crew. There are quite a few options out there. Gorian Shard (green guy from the Mandalorian), Sidon Ithano from The Force Awakens, Kragan Gorr and Synara Sann from Resistance. Maz Kanata, and just for fun, Kybo-Ren from Droids. But I think the most likely new faction will probably be High Republic Jedi.
    Post edited by SquidHead on
  • Options
    Podracers. Sebulba lead.
  • Options
    New Republic (Cara Dune, Admiral Ackbar, Hera Syndulla, Wedge Antilles, new characters)
    Stenun wrote: »
    None of them.

We need current factions to be beefed up. Resistance, for example, don't have an Assault War atm. Even the Tuskens have an Assault War. So design a new Assault War for Resistance and give us a new character or two to use in it.
    Or more ships so that every Captial Ship can have a complete matching fleet. So Farmboy's X-Wing and a couple of unique TIEs with their pilots.

But I reckon what will probably happen is that after The Acolyte is released, we'll see a load of new content for that including factions.

You had me at None!!
  • Pulsipher
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Council (Jedi Master Kenobi, Grand Master Yoda, Jedi Knight Anakin, Mace Windu, Ki-Adi Mundi, Eeth Koth, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Shaak Ti, new characters)
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Knights of Ren (Vicrul, Cardo, Ushar, Trudgen, Kuruk & Ap'lek plus their ship the Night Buzzard)
    It would be nice to see them in an animated short or something (tales of the Jedi-ish) to help bring them up to the forefront.

• Options
    Knights of Ren or Crimson Dawn would add characters we could use for other squads. We desperately need more FO, or at least a SLKR lifter
  • LordDirt
    5234 posts Member
    Options
    We need a lot more DS characters, too many LS.
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • LordDirt
    5234 posts Member
    Options
    Pulsipher wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    It would be nice to see them in an animated short or something (tales of the Jedi-ish) to help bring them up to the forefront.

Some wonder if the Acolyte will lead to the Knights of Ren since you can hear Kylo Rens music play when she put the helmet on.
  • Options
    I like the unique option of scavengers. I know not one, but farm boy Luke. Give him a place if scavengers become an option. Since farmboy Luke is the only farmer. If and when farmers come out farm boy Luke gets the farmer tag.