Next Lightspeed bundle

Hi all,

Just wondering when is the next LightSpeed bundle? I did search a bit and there was a talk about Nov, 2023 only. Would any LS bundle be available soon?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Options
    DoomGod wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering when is the next LightSpeed bundle? I did search a bit and there was a talk about Nov, 2023 only. Would any LS bundle be available soon?

Thanks in advance!

They generally don't let us know in advance when those things are going to come back.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Thanks, interesting... I guess we just have to keep checking the Store regularly. :smile:
  • Options
    We have a datamine channel in our discord typically find out a couple weeks before release
  • Options
    DoomGod wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thanks in advance!

From what I've heard and read they typically release every 6 months etc. So maybe around the December timeframe.
  • Options
    We have a datamine channel in our discord typically find out a couple weeks before release

Cool, may i join the discord channel?
  • Options
    I’m hoping for inquisitors soon
  • Botina
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Both revans i think for the next LSB.

But i want the inquistors...
  • Options
    Jawas would be great.
  • herd_nerfer
    2175 posts Member
    Options
    Jawas would be great.

I would totally buy a jawa bundle. They mock me.. sitting there at G12. And there they will stay.
  • LordDirt
    5241 posts Member
    Options
    Jawas would be great.

I would totally buy a jawa bundle. They mock me.. sitting there at G12. And there they will stay.

Exactly, I have 30 characters that are not at relic levels and 4 of them are Jawas. Bring on the $9.99 R3 Jawa pack.
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Jawas would be great.

Exactly, I have 30 characters that are not at relic levels and 4 of them are Jawas. Bring on the $9.99 R3 Jawa pack.

Kkkkk
  • Options
    I’m hoping for inquisitors soon

I doubt they would because of the high kryo cost of then. If they somehow did it be 50 for everyone except Reva and Grand inquisitor. Which I would pay for the time saving and resources on them but I still doubt they do anytime soon.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I only recently took my 4 to G12 just to use up some Mats.
    But even if I'd left them at G9 I doubt I buy something like that.
    What is the point, they get me nothing.

At least Bears open up C3PO for noobs or support the fact that Leia needs 3 Relic Bears for half a team.

At 5 years now, I counted 210 Relic'd characters the other day, 42 teams worth
    And at Kyber level you need 11 Offense/Defense & maybe 8 more for fails & some Fleet Crews that you don't use in squads. So 30 Teams (150 toons).
    So much of my roster is useless when it comes to breaking down some R9 GL Team w/ the newest cheesy DC on it that it means huge portions are useless each week.
    And the Relic Levels offered lately don't do anything to help w/ ROTE Ops/Mission.

I didn't buy anything this last time around & instead just took 2 of my Geos up to R3 manually instead of shelling out cash for it.
  • LordDirt
    5241 posts Member
    Options
    I just want everyone at relic levels at some point.
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • herd_nerfer
    2175 posts Member
    Options
    Jawas aren't useless - they're very niche, but they aren't useless. Aside from that, like LordDirt, eventually I want everything at relic and if I can spend $10 to save 400 kyro and some signal data - yes please - take my money.
  • Options
    b9tj7oma488e.jpeg
  • Options
    like LordDirt, eventually I want everything at relic and if I can spend $10 to save 400 kyro and some signal data - yes please - take my money.
    I hear ya.
    I'm just seeing posts by 6-7 year players about how Kyros are "no longer an issue" and it makes me think that since I'm already seeing a "small" reduction in my crunch stress, that maybe it will just happen naturally.

Sort of like taking all my pilots to G11 & eventually 12, several months after the Double Purple Gear change over when my stockpiles started to really climb.

Or finishing off stuff like Kit Fisto & Yolo using Raid-1 tokens once I had all the Purple gear I needed.

• Rookie
    1 posts Member
    Options
    I just purchased HD bundles yesterday. I am also a rookie and waintin for next LS bundles. I am wondering the same thing.