Jedi Knight Cal Kestis scheduled event for 2024

diverdown38
44 posts Member
edited July 10
I know that this event was just complete in early May 2024, however it sure would be nice to know what the future holds for this event for the rest of 2024. I was looking in the event for Jedi Knight Cal, but it only displays the past not the future, and looking at the past schedule for this event, it's all over the place, 5 months, 3 months, and 2 months apart. Makes it mind boggling trying to figure out what the future holds for this event. Any ideas for the next one?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    I would expect the next time this is playable is when it becomes permanent journey guide at the start of July.
  • Options
    I would expect the next time this is playable is when it becomes permanent journey guide at the start of July.

Well, I believe you're wrong on this one, the first of the month is gone and still no Jedi Knight Cal event. I messaged CG_TUSKEN_MEATHEAD on the 2nd of July and no responds, so it doesn't look promising for this event. This tells me I better not spend any money on the Gungan squad either, since Jar Jar event is the same way ( wait 3 - ? months ) while raids are happening before the event to activate a character after spending time on achievements just to open the event. This isn't right, better come up with a better way of playing or players are going to bail on this game developers! There are other games out there who would love to have our money! This is how the developers can fix it right, in the solo journey " event currently unavailable " in red REPLACE with the next start date of the event ( in red ). Everyone will have a heads up for the next event and will be wanting to make that event and spend money to do it. Right now no one can tell me when the next Jedi Knight Cal event is going to be, hmmm?
  • Fenn93
    36 posts Member
    Options
    If you took the time to look on the Dev announcements, you would see they’ve actually put the date to be permanent in the journey guide as July 18th, buddy 👍🏽
  • Options
    thanks, I just saw that, hoe they do the same for Jar Jar event, getting pounded in the raid without him
  • Options
    hope
  • Options
    thanks, I just saw that, hoe they do the same for Jar Jar event, getting pounded in the raid without him

The return date was also posted in the Dev announcements
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/271364/jar-jar-event-return-date#latest
    patiently waiting for my X-wing to be added to the game
This discussion has been closed.