Current Galactic Challenge

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    Duncan1972 wrote: »
    Ponnek wrote: »
    Duncan1972 wrote: »
    Watch out on the latest one.

Was on my way to needing to finish off Jabba using see and bane for the 3 special feat and it crashes every time due to how many thermals they have.

Another challenge not tested.

I finished it with that team, but it didn't count for the 3 special feat....did they change something there?
    I think it was possible to link 2 enemys, get into ulti mode and then use the special once for 2 instant kills. Or does that count as using 4 specials? I thought I have done this in the past and it counted as 3 specials.

I’ve always thought of it as 4 but yeah could also be seen as 3.

Will again as maybe just my phone crashing, iirc I was onto Jabba by getting SEE to ultimate but not using it and Banes and SEEs basics were looking like they’d kill Jabba easily.

That worked.

pi0hqv53xesw.png

So just use SEEs link and start ultimate, then take down each character on basic, my order was Kryz, Boussh, Jango, Boba then Jabba.

• Options
    SLKR team use special 1 & 2 only but not count, why?
  • ne_alenska
    139 posts Member
    edited June 12
    Options
    evd248vjovpf.jpg
    Relic 9 SLKR, use basic only, cannot broke the protection, this was speechless.
  • scuba
    14246 posts Member
    Options
    ne_alenska wrote: »
    evd248vjovpf.jpg

Well basic only means he is not ramping his damage
  • scuba
    14246 posts Member
    edited June 12
    Options
    wharp wrote: »
    Should Jabba in this current GC should put more than 1 thermal on his 2nd special since he has no ult ?
    Doing only basic, after a while, he is starting to put more thermals like his ult was charging up (1 more thermal per 20% charge).

Yes, the ult charges even though he can't use it and it doesn't show in the UI so this is working as expected. It works the same way for players using Jabba that haven't unlocked his ult.

So this went from a bug to wai?
    u6v8tbvwtyv9.jpg
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Should Jabba in this current GC should put more than 1 thermal on his 2nd special since he has no ult ?
    Doing only basic, after a while, he is starting to put more thermals like his ult was charging up (1 more thermal per 20% charge).

Yes, the ult charges even though he can't use it and it doesn't show in the UI so this is working as expected. It works the same way for players using Jabba that haven't unlocked his ult.

u6v8tbvwtyv9.jpg

No - working as expected
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • scuba
    14246 posts Member
    Options

u6v8tbvwtyv9.jpg

No - working as expected

Working as bugged, I would not expect it to work like that.
  • StarSon
    7572 posts Member
    Options

u6v8tbvwtyv9.jpg

No - working as expected

Yes, but we know it's bugged, and therefore is doing exactly what we expect. Hence, working as expected, which is different than working as intended and working as described.
  • Options
    evd248vjovpf.jpg

You use basic only, on auto, until the stacks of siphon reach 1200-1500.

Then use Ult (1st special)

Then use AoE (2nd special)

Then use AoE again (3rd special)

back to auto-basic.

That's 2x siphon mastery at 2400-3000 siphon stacks (b/c they're doubled while in Ult). That will give you a HUGE boost and allow you to kill Jabba.
  • Options
    evd248vjovpf.jpg

back to auto-basic.

That's 2x siphon mastery at 2400-3000 siphon stacks (b/c they're doubled while in Ult). That will give you a HUGE boost and allow you to kill Jabba.

No, I can win by using special 2 only. YES, still not count the under 3 special feat. WxF its a **** bug.
  • StarSon
    7572 posts Member
    Options
    evd248vjovpf.jpg

back to auto-basic.

No, I can win by using special 2 only. YES, still not count the under 3 special feat. WxF its a **** bug.

You can use 3 specials and still get the feat. Or if you're that worried about it, don't do the ult and just do the two swips. Strategy is the same either way: auto basic until about 1200 stacks of Siphon, then swipe, then win.
  • scuba
    14246 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

u6v8tbvwtyv9.jpg

No - working as expected

Yes, but we know it's bugged, and therefore is doing exactly what we expect. Hence, working as expected, which is different than working as intended and working as described.

You have strange expectations than.
    Knowing it is bugged or not I would expect it to work right.
    The whole game is full of bugs so I guess everything that is wrong with it is working as expected?
  • Options

u6v8tbvwtyv9.jpg

No - working as expected

The whole game is full of bugs so I guess everything that is wrong with it is working as expected?

Well.. yes - if we know what the bugs are.

The point is - we know how it works right now - so we know what to expect when we go into battle, right? That doesn't mean we don't expect it to be fixed at some point. We can expect that we're going to see a known bug, while also expecting that it should be fixed. The two expectations aren't mutually exclusive - they kind of go hand-in-hand.

I think this is just semantics.
  • TVF
    36859 posts Member
    edited June 12
    Options
    evd248vjovpf.jpg

back to auto-basic.

You can use 3 specials and still get the feat. Or if you're that worried about it, don't do the ult and just do the two swips. Strategy is the same either way: auto basic until about 1200 stacks of Siphon, then swipe, then win.

SWIPS - super work in progress, starson
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • scuba
    14246 posts Member
    Options

u6v8tbvwtyv9.jpg

No - working as expected

The point is - we know how it works right now - so we know what to expect when we go into battle, right? That doesn't mean we don't expect it to be fixed at some point. We can expect that we're going to see a known bug, while also expecting that it should be fixed. The two expectations aren't mutually exclusive - they kind of go hand-in-hand.

My point is mostly your reply to a person that didn't know it was bugged. If I had read that and not known there was a bug, it would have made it sound like this it how it should be, not how it is because it is bugged
  • Options

u6v8tbvwtyv9.jpg

No - working as expected

My point is mostly your reply to a person that didn't know it was bugged. If I had read that and not known there was a bug, it would have made it sound like this it how it should be, not how it is because it is bugged

I'm not sure how often or even IF CG is grooming their backlog - but in lots of places "backlog" means, "not this release cycle, probably not the next one, and maybe not the one after that". Sure, it's a bug - but you and I know how long they can take to get to some of these things. It's fine to point out that it's a bug but until it gets fixed, we know how it works as it's currently implemented and as such, we can expect that that's how it will work.

You're not wrong though - it's right there on their board as a known bug. Point taken. I really don't feel like we're on different sides of this issue.
  • scuba
    14246 posts Member
    Options

u6v8tbvwtyv9.jpg

No - working as expected

I'm not sure how often or even IF CG is grooming their backlog - but in lots of places "backlog" means, "not this release cycle, probably not the next one, and maybe not the one after that". Sure, it's a bug - but you and I know how long they can take to get to some of these things. It's fine to point out that it's a bug but until it gets fixed, we know how it works as it's currently implemented and as such, we can expect that that's how it will work.

You're not wrong though - it's right there on their board as a known bug. Point taken. I really don't feel like we're on different sides of this issue.

We aren't. I was also stuck in a car road for 9 hours and had nothing else to do