Need help with Solo Journeys - Tier 1 Yoda

DoomGod
8 posts Member
edited June 4
Hi all,
I am a new player (1 month old with HD bundle) and need some suggestions on what team is the best to get Yoda at Solo Journeys, I finished first 5 but worry about last 2 as I may end up focusing in wrong team.

My all code is: 711-756-949 so that you can see what characters I have to make a better suggestion.

Any help would be much appreciated and thanks for helping out a noob here. :smile:
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• LordDirt
    5140 posts Member
    edited June 3
    Options
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Nice, thanks for the link. I am so new here (and this game) and it is great to get some starter help.
  • Options
    ok, I read them and here is a few comments:
    "7* Yoda event is not difficult at all."
    "It's an incredibly easy event"

Wow.... is it really straight forward event? I am freaking out when I see the requirement. Oh well, I will give it a try
  • LordDirt
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    There are some pretty good guides for beginners out there. Focus on building a squad and dont get too distracted from your goal and then move on to something else. Following the journey guide is a good start. Building Phoenix squad should still be a good early goal.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • DoomGod
    8 posts Member
    edited June 3
    Options
    For the last month (since I begin this game), I kind of randomly upgrade or focus on characters. Until now, I feel that I should focus on a squad (or a goal) and then move on to next.

Yes, I read many places and all recommend Phoenix squad for early game. Lucky that HD bundle gets me 5* Phoenix which gives me a major head start.

Cheers and happy journey to all. May the force be with all of us!!!
  • Azpiri
    38 posts Member
    Options
    DoomGod wrote: »
    For the last month (since I begin this game), I kind of randomly upgrade or focus on characters. Until now, I feel that I should focus on a squad (or a goal) and then move on to next.

Yes, I read many places and all recommend Phoenix squad for early game. Lucky that HD bundle gets me 5* Phoenix which gives me a major head start.

Cheers and happy journey to all. May the force be with all of us!!!

While Captain Rex is not included in the initial Phoenix bundle, you should look at getting CRex (abbreviated). Even at lower gear, he is a game changer for that team. If you're going to farm the Phoenix team (which is a solid plan), might want to add him into the mix. The Phoenix team will also help you with your fleet - when you reach that stage of the game.
  • Options
    Honestly, Kanan, Ezra, Bastilla, Old Ben, Jolee are all good options. Definitely do Bastilla lead, as you will use her to get Jedi Knight Revan, Jolee for that reason as well.. Old Ben is used in later events, and Kanan and Ezra are used for Thrawn, Emperor Palpatine, the Chimera and make a good squad later with Hera, Chopper and Captain Rex.