Kit Reveal: Luthen Rael Deal Holyfield

2Next

Replies

• Zumwan
    363 posts Member
    Options
    I thought the reveal of the next conquest unit would be in a Road Ahead...
  • Devian
    688 posts Member
    Options
    THe sexiest character in resent SW is finally here! o:)
  • KDC99X
    762 posts Member
    Options
    Ahhh thanks for clarifying I misread that.
    Blubcop wrote: »
    KDC99X wrote: »
    I submitted this as a question, but I'm curious if the auto resummon of the Rebel Trooper that I've highlighted in bold below, still falls under the condition of Mon Mothma leadership, or will work with any leader?

UNIQUE 1: Dreams With Ghosts (Omicron)

While in Grand Arenas: If there are no Rebel Galactic Legend allies at the start of battle, Mon Mothma and Rebel Fighter allies gain 30% Max Health, Mastery, and 20 Speed, and they gain Bonus Protection (50%) for 1 turn. The first time the Rebel Commander is defeated in each battle, summon a Rebel Trooper and promote them to Rebel Commander.

There is no condition of Mon Mothma only a no rebel GL condition, Mon Mothma is mentioned because she is no rebel fighter.

• Options
    My dream has come true
  • Zax9999
    71 posts Member
    Options
    Dak_Arno wrote: »
    Magruffin wrote: »
    can he put ppl to sleep like Andor did?
    Jk.

He's certainly making me tune out like Andor did.

Your loss buddy. Absolutely incredible show. And by far the best Starwars media of the last 20-30 years
  • Options
    Zax9999 wrote: »
    Your loss buddy. Absolutely incredible show. And by far the best Starwars media of the last 20-30 years
    I liked Andor to be sure, but, to say it is better than Mando or Rogue One ? I gotta disagree there.

• CrispyFett
    1018 posts Member
    Options
    Zax9999 wrote: »
    I liked Andor to be sure, but, to say it is better than Mando or Rogue One ? I gotta disagree there.

Same here. This is the Way
  • Zen0001
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Why can't we have more female characters? It's not anywhere near 50%. Why not get a new version of Mon Mothma? Cinta, Vel, Dedra, and Bix better be coming out soon.
  • LordDirt
    5234 posts Member
    Options
    We need way more DS characters
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • Bbs
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Zumwan wrote: »
    I thought the reveal of the next conquest unit would be in a Road Ahead...

hi to everyone is there any way to get the luthen rale kit I just missed it I think
  • Options
    Zen0001 wrote: »
    Why can't we have more female characters? It's not anywhere near 50%. Why not get a new version of Mon Mothma? Cinta, Vel, Dedra, and Bix better be coming out soon.

I'm going to go with.......... it matches the Lucas Films?
    Where there seems to be 1 major heroine per series.
    Leia (New Hope), Leia (Hoth), Leia-NPC (Jabba), Leia (Endor).......... we could probably use Leia (Resistance) but I feel like 3 PCs & 1 NPC is fairly representative.

Jyn & Qira - 1 Each for 1 Film Each?

Rey (Ep7), Rey (Ep8), Rey (Ep9) ............ 3 Movies, 3 Reys. Maybe we get more w/ the New Jedi Movies?

Padme-EP2, Padme-EP1 (2 PCs, 3 Movies+Clone Wars) Maybe a bit short here. Could use 1 more at some point.

Mon Mothma, seems pretty much the same "type" of character between Rebels/Rogue-1 through Jedi.
    Heck, even the actresses were not dissimilar looking. Maybe something w/ GR faction is possible. IDK.

• Options
    Luthen Rael's new kit reveal is impressive! The intricate details and design truly capture his character's essence. Can't wait to see it in action. This addition is sure to enhance any collection. Fm Whatsapp
  • TVF
    36858 posts Member
    Options
    Zen0001 wrote: »

I'm going to go with.......... it matches the Lucas Films?

Poor argument.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    So.. should i gear up chirrut?