Why? I dont get anything, other Players get this

Replies

• Options
    Same here. My account got nearly 19k token in return for completed character shards, my girlfriends account only 2k.
  • UdalCuain
    5057 posts Member
    Options
    Jawabunga wrote: »
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead is it maybe linked to how long people have been in the game? As it seems to be older players that are getting the quest resets

Not necessarily. Been playing since less than a year after launch and got nothing. Did buy the Hyperdrive Bundle though.
  • osbourne
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Seems the moral of this story is -Don't spend money on this game-. Is that really the message the Devs intend to pass along?
  • Options
    Playing since ‘16, got about 15k SSC and all my quests are poppin off. Fun to remember the old quests!
  • Decay
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Not correct been in game over 5 years and got nothing
  • Decay
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Sons account that is newer got a full complement
  • Vozek
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Jawabunga wrote: »
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead is it maybe linked to how long people have been in the game? As it seems to be older players that are getting the quest resets

I'm in the game since 2018 and didn't get everything reset. So that can't be it.
  • Options
    It just seems so random. Half our guild got the resets and the other half (me included) are.....a bit sad...
  • ppglop
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Not only did I NOT get all these, but the only quest I had ongoing in my journal (the new Gungan one) has disapeared...
    -_-
    ALLY CODE : 154-731-442
  • Arctrooper
    55 posts Member
    edited June 5
    Options
    I have quests which I can't complete, as I'm well past the completion requirements... wirxap9bi6mz.jpg
    qtvd0z6pt9rp.jpg

E.g. "Promote Ahsoka Tano to 2 star", when I already have her at 7 stars so can't get her any higher...

Same. Lots of quests and achievements were retroactively completed when I logged in. But lots of other stuff like this Ahsoka Tano quest is stuck for me with no way to advance or complete.
  • CrispyFett
    1018 posts Member
    Options
    Weird. I've been playing since almost the beginning, and got some SSC (around 2k or so) with new quests open (like buying / claiming cantina energy) but also have quests like others mentioned that I've fulfilled the requirements for already, but are not marked as completed (like the get Ahsoka to 2 stars one). Whole thing is a mess. They should just give everyone the 20k SSC as a make-good
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    451 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Arctrooper wrote: »
    I have quests which I can't complete, as I'm well past the completion requirements... wirxap9bi6mz.jpg
    qtvd0z6pt9rp.jpg

E.g. "Promote Ahsoka Tano to 2 star", when I already have her at 7 stars so can't get her any higher...

Same. Lots of quests and achievements were retroactively completed when I logged in. But lots of other stuff like this Ahsoka Tano quest is stuck for me with no way to advance or complete.

"Promote Ahsoka Tano to 2 star" is an old bugged quest that reappeared. The team is looking into it.
  • Magruffin
    850 posts Member
    Options
    I just got 19 k in ssc 😀😃
  • Baddy
    24 posts Member
    Options
    If it helps…almost exact 1 year old account…no hsb.. got no shards, got like the 4? Mentioned new quests though
  • jim1907
    19 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead I only got the spend 400 Cantina energy and the Use Old Be and Famrboy 3 times quest. Once I did the Cantina I did get the quest behind it to automatically complete.

I am only level 84 at the moment.
  • oXXo
    20 posts Member
    Options
    I also got nothing and other got 18K Shards. What is wrong with you CG.
    Paying accounts got nothing?
  • Options
    From what I am understanding is there are some quests being completed for folks who are at a different stage of other quests and possibly wouldn't have access to them post update of the NPE, they are being completed so they don't get stuck.

People who didn't purchase the Hyperdrive Bundle are getting these quests completed.

Just to be clear, are you saying that people who did NOT purchase the Hyperdrive Bundle are getting nearly 20K in shard shop currency (SSC)..... while people who spent money on the hyperdrive bundle are not getting any SSC?

I'm checking with the team on this

As I believe for the New Player Experience to move forward, there were certain quests that would force people to become stuck.

On the subject of quests, does anyone know how to complete this google play achievement?q0y7444ic73o.png
  • Options
    Lots of members in my guild posting they didn't purchase the bundle and got 15kish shard shop currently while I did and got nothing. 15k in that currency is not something to say "it was a mistake". It should drop for everyone at this point because it isn't going to be yanked back.
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead

There is something seriously wrong with this new update/experience.

I have been playing since July 2022. The quests were only : Complete all dailies, win 3 battles with Old Ben + Farmboy Luke, spend 400 guild currency, spend 400 cantina currency and Hard Mode "win 1 dark side battle", which did not register even after I completed the battle manually (not sim!).

5obuk5k4f35f.png

Please fix this and be fair to all other players.
  • Rius
    408 posts Member
    Options
    I did not but HDB I have a few new quests but very little shard shop currency less than 2K. I am 8.5M and been playing a year less than my husband just recently over 9M and he got 15K plus so could be related to length of play but not exactly fair when it’s activated by a pushed update rather than achievment.
  • Options
    Most of my guild mates play since the launch and are over 12M GP. Some got this some didn't. It would just be fair to give it to everyone instead.
  • Options
    I got a big fat nothing burger... no feats or achievements to speak of... 🤷‍♂️ no shard shop currency nothing... what gives cg? Who messed this up? The intern did it didn't they... darn interns...
  • Options
    fybchxk80mhe.jpg
  • Options
    qk1onf5d0x8w.jpg
  • Options
    This is such a bad way to treat your paying player base - you are penalising the people who have spent money and rewarding those who haven't!

The 20k shard shop currency would have got me nearly 60 grievous shards.

Guess I won't be spending anymore money on the game then

Heh, complain about the worst use for shard shop currency

I never bought the HDB and have been playing since 2017, I got the shards and quests, you probably will as well.

Breathe and overreact
  • Options

Dakken wrote: »
    Heh, complain about the worst use for shard shop currency
    I was thinking the same.
    What in gods name are you buying GG in the Shard Store for, LOL.
    Such a horrible use compared to other items & getting GG from Fleet Store.

As for Quests & **** Currency, put me down as the didn't get squat.
  • Options
    Seriously Forums, I can't abbreviate Shard Shop/Store as "S"+"S".

Are we really getting people here talking about the 3rd Reich? LOL
  • 1NSaNe
    18 posts Member
    Options
    This is such a bad way to treat your paying player base - you are penalising the people who have spent money and rewarding those who haven't!

Guess I won't be spending anymore money on the game then

Are you serious? You want to see my lvl60 f2p friend that cant climb more than 500th because all of those nego fleets from LSB?
  • Options
    I’m not sure if this is related, but I just hit level 85 (on my own no hyperdrive bundle) and got hit by a barrage of quests each rewarding like 20 shards for random characters