Unreasonable ban

Adam_fountain24
4 posts Member
edited June 6
I’ve been banned from swgoh for reasons unknown to me. No one will help. Not EA, not Lucifer’s Daddy (btw weird name for someone who is a moderator), not anyone. I’m at my wits end trying to get back to playing the game I’ve enjoyed so much. I haven’t done anything wrong. I just got a new phone and then consequently had to get a new ESIM and when my new phone finally worked I tried to log in and the game said I had been banned. How’s about someone who has credentials who oversees and or controls this kind of thing contacts me? That’s be great

Btw my ally code is 672-448-383 and my in game name is Akaill’Oruo
Post edited by CG_Tusken_Meathead on

Replies

• Options
    have you got a link to your profile on swgoh.gg?
  • Options
    have you got a link to your profile on swgoh.gg?

You can use their ally code. Just look up yourself on swgoh.gg & replace your ally code with theirs in the address bar
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    451 posts EA Community Manager
    edited June 6
    Options
    I’ve been banned from swgoh for reasons unknown to me. No one will help. Not EA, not Lucifer’s Daddy (btw weird name for someone who is a moderator), not anyone. I’m at my wits end trying to get back to playing the game I’ve enjoyed so much. I haven’t done anything wrong. I just got a new phone and then consequently had to get a new ESIM and when my new phone finally worked I tried to log in and the game said I had been banned. How’s about someone who has credentials who oversees and or controls this kind of thing contacts me? That’s be great

Do you know when you were banned?
  • ebisan
    1 posts Member
    edited June 6
    Options

According to the accounts other posts they were asking for similar help around April 30th, this year.

And according to swgoh.gg their activity & GAC rating plummeted around that same time.
  • Options

April 18th should be the exact day I believe

• CG_Tusken_Meathead
    451 posts EA Community Manager
    Options

April 18th should be the exact day I believe

I've gone an unbanned your account.
This discussion has been closed.