Conquest Pass + Bug on PC Client

Purchased the Conquest Pass + on the PC Client (As I have done on the mobile app since Bane) and this time around it gave me the disks, but didn't give me access to the premium road rewards! It want's me to buy the pass again! Has anyone else had this issue on the PC Client?

Replies

• Options
    iwjbgm8gla9v.png

It's because if you bought the conquest pass last set on the PC client, the PC client still thinks you have the base pass (when purchasing), so it's only showing the option to upgrade. I picked up the $10 pass last set and nothing this set, yet I only have the option to upgrade.
  • Options
    iwjbgm8gla9v.png

It's because if you bought the conquest pass last set on the PC client, the PC client still thinks you have the base pass (when purchasing), so it's only showing the option to upgrade. I picked up the $10 pass last set and nothing this set, yet I only have the option to upgrade.

Last set I also bought the +pass, but on mobile. This was the only option (and remains my only option) on my PC client
  • Options
    Maybe not related to buying from within the PC client, but having played the PC client with the pass purchased? Idk. But it's definitely an issue for people on the PC client at the moment.
  • Options
    That's unfortunate, glad it's a known issue for multiple folk though and not just myself. Hopefully the resolution is sooner rather than later.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    435 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    I've passed this on to the team.
  • Options

Thanks Meathead!
  • Options

Want to pass another message along? Seems to be a number of folks that are missing bonus content from the gift card collaboration with apple.
  • oXXo
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I also made the mistake of buying the package on the PC client.
    That was double the price for the Basic Pass.
    I couldn't get the Plus Pass even if I bought another package.
    Then I tried again via the mobile device and still no +Pass.
    But I have now paid for the pass 3 times without having it.
    So twice paid by EA as a PC download and once charged at full price by Apple.
    I hope that maybe someone here can help me.
    EA Help seems overwhelmed and even after various chats and tickets the answer is to wait and see.

But the problem is that Conquest is running and I can't use the benefits.
    If someone here could fix this it would be great!
    I'm getting really frustrated.
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead
    Here is my ally code: 515-581-987
    j93aru9l10w3.png
    8x3od1w9zczn.png
    ugqm2djdpmpk.png
    jtbbsi3055ll.png

• oXXo
    20 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead
    Hello,
    I urgently need help from you or yourselves to make it technically possible to activate the Pass+.
    I will sort out all the other problems with EA.
    But the fact that it is no longer possible to activate the pass in my account is something that EA Help certainly can't solve.
    Here is my ally code: 515-581-987
  • Options

@CG_Tusken_Meathead
    Another bug appeared too. I have error 9.0 appearing every two minutes or so in game play. Lost battles, wasted energy etc. have sent in a ticket, but no response.
  • Options
    i have also bought the conquest pass+ and i did not get a to the premium reward track but i got everything else
  • Caiggan
    7 posts Member
    edited June 13
    Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead
    Do we know if this will also affect whether or not we will be able to do the Conquest+ Pass Version of Proving Grounds as well? Would hate to lost out on unlocking Leviathan next month because of a bug like this. Probably hate it even more than being double charged for it 😂
  • Options
    I too, purchased the conquest pass + on the PC client. Wish I'd looked it up beforehand.

Please advise us on what to do.

tte6x3tfd997.png
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead
    Any luck on this? Any chance we will be able to get access to the second proving grounds as well?
  • Options
    For all those with this issue, if you buy the basic pass on the mobile app, it fixed it for me