New Data Disks and New Feats for Luthen Rael Conquest

CG_Tusken_Meathead
451 posts EA Community Manager
edited June 11
Hey folks,

I forgot to post the Data Disks for Luthen's Conquest, but here are the new disks only:

v0xg5bhaxy2e.png

And here are the New Feats Only:

oel0n2e4nlik.png
iy42u4pkrs0v.png
qc0c8efyghbi.png

6z7st6sk7i1z.png
b6qz5aqqtd2a.png
xuhcfr0z4mai.png
38pcyrol9id5.png
aj7nca2w85q6.png

i348rpn9hvfl.png
12q8l3dk82gs.png
9lctzba24f45.png
wc9k9kda6ab2.png
Post edited by CG_Tusken_Meathead on

Replies

• ItsNotMe
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks! Some very interesting new disks to try out…
  • hsv216
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Could we please get a complete list of disks, so that we can at least plan for what we should look out for? I have seen a lot from previous sets as well, i.e. not just the one for the conquest just passed (queen amidala), but previous to that. Not really knowing makes it difficult to do any sort of planning,. i.e. should I pick up some thermal exhaust, or should I pick up some zealous ambition when I come across, them, or not.
  • Options
    Unrelated by any reason why I only got 3 new quests that didn’t give much? I’m level 82
  • Bartek
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Would be very cool to see full list of available disks.
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead Is there an issue with the Republic Resolve data disc? I've fought 2 fights with it on my JMK team and they are all GR and the enemy team is taking zero damage when they are attacking me.
  • Options
    Super disappointed the quickening disk was removed. Made IT feats much easier.
  • scuba
    14246 posts Member
    Options
    CrysSyling wrote: »
    Super disappointed the quickening disk was removed. Made IT feats much easier.
    Wouldn't this be better for it, than the 8% speed?
    aaluqb5no52b.jpg

Personally never needed it.
  • CrispyFett
    1018 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like the feats this conquest, especially the global, are much more reasonable than in the past. Maybe they took our feedback from surveys into consideration.