Star Wars: Acolyte [SPOILER S1:E7] discussion

Replies

  • Ultra
    11613 posts Moderator
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    What about when Leia died? Rey and Ben were far away from her.

    the sensing is always inconsistent

    nobody knew where vader was at any given time or if anakin is vader either

    Not did Vader know Kenobi was alive and hiding in Tatooine or where Yoda was hidden etc
  • Screerider
    1500 posts Member
    Options
    Or THE, capital T, Sith Lord just next door.
  • Wed_Santa
    1050 posts Member
    edited July 7
    Options
    shlominus wrote: »
    hm... the scars do look like whipmarks. good catch if true!

    And Vernestra’s Padawan Imri Cantaros would fit the bill for Qimir’s identity

    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Imri_Cantaros

    It’s a very good call

    Edit: someone else just pointed out a detail I’d missed - that Vernestra’s ship in episode 6 is called ‘Cantaros’…
    Post edited by Wed_Santa on
  • Ultra
    11613 posts Moderator
    edited July 7
    Options
    The Sol / Mae plotline was filler in this episode

    It would've been better if Sol would've known it was Mae in the first minute of the episode and then the rest of the episode would've been Sol persuading Mae over and it would've been a great mirroring with Qimir's seduction of Osha

    They really missed the mark on having a great dichotomy episode where we see how a Jedi persuades Mae over to his side and then cut to Qimir working his charm on Osha and then to Sol then to Qimir back and forth

    instead of what we got where Mae goes to fix the ship and then back to Sol and then whatever

    it would've been a great way to also learn about Mae as a character deeper, like how Qimir revealed us some of the feelings and stuff about Osha
  • Options
    true, that was a missed opportunity.

    on the other hand... sol is hardly the best qualified candidate to show "how a jedi persuades" someone. ;)
  • Deathbringer59
    637 posts Member
    edited July 8
    Options
    I'm curious if Sol knew the whole time or if the little furry thing told him. It's hinted that he was told by him and if so, thats kinda disappointing. I thought he would've questioned her to or persuading her to give up but nope. Mae I'm still not sure they know what to do with her character,

    First revenge
    Second union with sister
    Third impersonate sister for revenge?
    Leave her behind on a dangerous world with her previous sith master.
    Can get revenge against Sol but doesn't then tries to transmitted the signal Sol was trying to do. I think they just need stuff with her to move the plot forward. Multiple times I ask myself **** is Mae doing.
  • Screerider
    1500 posts Member
    Options
    I think Sol knew before the fuzzface told him. That big hug he gave Mae convinces me.
  • ItsNotMe
    104 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    The Sol / Mae plotline was filler in this episode

    It would've been better if Sol would've known it was Mae in the first minute of the episode and then the rest of the episode would've been Sol persuading Mae over and it would've been a great mirroring with Qimir's seduction of Osha

    They really missed the mark on having a great dichotomy episode where we see how a Jedi persuades Mae over to his side and then cut to Qimir working his charm on Osha and then to Sol then to Qimir back and forth

    instead of what we got where Mae goes to fix the ship and then back to Sol and then whatever

    it would've been a great way to also learn about Mae as a character deeper, like how Qimir revealed us some of the feelings and stuff about Osha

    This would’ve made for a MUCH better episode!
  • LordDirt
    5234 posts Member
    Options
    Waste of an episode. Could have been told in 5 minutes and then back to moving the plot forward. They sure arent doing the Jedi any favors in this series.
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • crzydroid
    7419 posts Moderator
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Waste of an episode. Could have been told in 5 minutes and then back to moving the plot forward. They sure arent doing the Jedi any favors in this series.

    While I agree that Sol and Torbin look awful now, they actually made the Council look good by having them say that the team had interfered too much already.
  • Options
    I actually liked episode 7.

    Showing the flaws and imperfections of the Jedi order and its members is a good thing.
  • shlominus
    42 posts Member
    edited July 10
    Options
    meh. just as i feared, they didn't stick the landing. at all.

    a couple of things worked in this episode, but 2 of the core mysteries were handled terribly.

    how did the conflict actually start? because the coven leader suddenly turned into a force ghost for no reason, appearing to threaten the jedi? that was pretty dumb. what was she trying to do anyway?

    but the main issue: why would the jedi lie about what happened? and why, most of all, would indara? up to the end she was a paragon jedi. wise, insightful, peaceful. she was right about everything and completely faultless. yet, without any reason at all she wants to cover up what happened? why? kelnacca and torbin messed up. so? noone expects jedi to be perfect at all times. they were mentally overpowered by the coven. so what, kitten happens. train harder. sol is obviously deeply flawed and at that point should possibly be removed from the jedi order for good.

    indara has no reason at all to cover anything up. so the main mystery is, as feared, not only flawed, but incredibly stupid. i dare anyone to come up with a believable motivation for indara's actions at the end. B)

    i actually liked the motivations of sol and torbin. they are flawed and made understandable mistakes. how the whole coven died from indara breaking the connecting was a bit silly, but it can work. that mae did not actually want to kill osha was obvious anyway, so no mystery there.

    it's almost always the same with mystery in series. in the end, the big mystery is dumb. :smiley:

    the rest of the writing actually got better, i think. especially indara's dialog was great. what a shame, even though i expected nothing else.

    ps: so torbin's guilt was about not being strong enough? as a padawan? come on...

    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Options
    I suspect Indara wasn't too happy to admit she killed a whole coven of witches. She may reason that she did it in self defense, but that doesn't hold much water when you are one of the the aggressors.
  • Options
    Well said, @shlominus .

    Sad for me because I enjoyed the first 5 episodes. But the last 2 have not done it for me.
  • Options
    I think that generally the Qimir line is better than Jedi vs Witches line. In episode6 Qimir revealed a lot about new ways to look at the dark side and the light side which serves as a great prelude to the revealing of the mystery in episode 7. In episode 7 the mystery of what happened with the witches is revealed. From the Jedi point of view, Sol was clearly trying to interfere with other people’s business and he did a bad job at it. Tobin was absurdly childish. Homesickness as an excuse for murdering people and "kidnapping" little girls? I don’t think so. I suspect that the Wookiee part is designed to satisfy fans. Indara was a really wise and admirable character from beginning to end. I suppose the coverup thing is for the Jedis to avoid trouble with the Jedi council. After all the council warned them before their "emotions"overtook their brains. In short E7 mainly shows the hubris and arrogance that lead to the atrocity of Brendok. Just as Indara said at the end, the Jedis destroyed OSHA’s family and took away her dream. Maybe this also lead to Osha’s inclination to the dark side in E6. As for the witches part, why the mother whatever turned into a smoky ghost and why it induced Sol to stab her is quite a mystery on its own. I suppose that is one of the absurdities in the plot. And that other mother must had been a dark side force user. She was like a Sith master training her apprentice. And where did she go in the end? Did she die?

    PS: I think Acolyte is still better than Kenobi and Ahsoka(no offense to anybody)
  • Options
    i think it is much better than kenobi and ahsoka, with all it's flaws. mysteries are very hard to do. like i said, most mystery series fall apart at the end.

    i'm still very much interested in what happens to osha, mae, sol and the stranger. parts of the show are very good. others, not so much. ;)
  • Ultra
    11613 posts Moderator
    Options
    shlominus wrote: »
    meh. just as i feared, they didn't stick the landing. at all.

    a couple of things worked in this episode, but 2 of the core mysteries were handled terribly.

    how did the conflict actually start? because the coven leader suddenly turned into a force ghost for no reason, appearing to threaten the jedi? that was pretty dumb. what was she trying to do anyway?

    but the main issue: why would the jedi lie about what happened? and why, most of all, would indara? up to the end she was a paragon jedi. wise, insightful, peaceful. she was right about everything and completely faultless. yet, without any reason at all she wants to cover up what happened? why? kelnacca and torbin messed up. so? noone expects jedi to be perfect at all times. they were mentally overpowered by the coven. so what, kitten happens. train harder. sol is obviously deeply flawed and at that point should possibly be removed from the jedi order for good.

    indara has no reason at all to cover anything up. so the main mystery is, as feared, not only flawed, but incredibly stupid. i dare anyone to come up with a believable motivation for indara's actions at the end. B)

    i actually liked the motivations of sol and torbin. they are flawed and made understandable mistakes. how the whole coven died from indara breaking the connecting was a bit silly, but it can work. that mae did not actually want to kill osha was obvious anyway, so no mystery there.

    it's almost always the same with mystery in series. in the end, the big mystery is dumb. :smiley:

    the rest of the writing actually got better, i think. especially indara's dialog was great. what a shame, even though i expected nothing else.

    ps: so torbin's guilt was about not being strong enough? as a padawan? come on...

    i had my own share of issues with the episode but both those questions were already answered

    Why did coven leader turn into a force ghost it was to save Osha after Mae mentioned she was in danger (we didn't get to see how she was gonna save her tho)

    Second question, Indara said to not report it for Osha's sake, they already did so much damage, if they report it, Osha wouldn't be able to be trained to be a Jedi

    Her reasoning for covering up does make sense to me. Indara was looking for whats best for Osha (too old, cannot be trained, not a good idea to train her etc meaning she would have to fend for herself at an early age or whatever)

    Torbin's guilt is not being strong enough, but causing the death of the coven, Mae, and ruining Osha's life all so he could just get home faster, as he has wised up over the years and became a better Jedi Knight / Master, the guilt would eat at him
  • Ultra
    11613 posts Moderator
    Options
    My issues with this episode:

    Although I do like a different Point of View of the same episode, its cool and great but I do have some issues of my own, mainly, most of the episode was a retelling with not a lot of new information (except for when Jedi are discussing between themselves)

    1. How were they created? I feel like if anything, this episode should've addressed that, otherwise, you could've snuck this episode in with the previous episode instead of making it a separate one

    Or make episode 3 an extended cut

    2. They should've shown how Mae survived and met up with Qimir and gave us a lot more stuff, I do think sister Koril is alive and is part of that backstory,

    Series finale would probably be that koril is still alive or Plagueis reveal i think but they should've given us a lot more stuff (Vergeance and that they are one person split in two is interesting and all but still)

    I also don't like how coven leader died, i liked the previous idea where she was the one that initiated the attack on the Jedi with the rest of the witches rather than Sol acting in confusion or whatever
  • Options
    So, the seventh episode is, for s good part of its length, a copy paste of episode 2 from a different angle.
    There are maybe just 120 seconds in the whole episode that added something to the plot.

    Oh if they had shown us how powerful Indara was before and, only then, let her die at the hands of a knife slipped under her nose, it would have been much more interesting.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    shlominus wrote: »
    meh. just as i feared, they didn't stick the landing. at all.

    a couple of things worked in this episode, but 2 of the core mysteries were handled terribly.

    how did the conflict actually start? because the coven leader suddenly turned into a force ghost for no reason, appearing to threaten the jedi? that was pretty dumb. what was she trying to do anyway?

    but the main issue: why would the jedi lie about what happened? and why, most of all, would indara? up to the end she was a paragon jedi. wise, insightful, peaceful. she was right about everything and completely faultless. yet, without any reason at all she wants to cover up what happened? why? kelnacca and torbin messed up. so? noone expects jedi to be perfect at all times. they were mentally overpowered by the coven. so what, kitten happens. train harder. sol is obviously deeply flawed and at that point should possibly be removed from the jedi order for good.

    indara has no reason at all to cover anything up. so the main mystery is, as feared, not only flawed, but incredibly stupid. i dare anyone to come up with a believable motivation for indara's actions at the end. B)

    i actually liked the motivations of sol and torbin. they are flawed and made understandable mistakes. how the whole coven died from indara breaking the connecting was a bit silly, but it can work. that mae did not actually want to kill osha was obvious anyway, so no mystery there.

    it's almost always the same with mystery in series. in the end, the big mystery is dumb. :smiley:

    the rest of the writing actually got better, i think. especially indara's dialog was great. what a shame, even though i expected nothing else.

    ps: so torbin's guilt was about not being strong enough? as a padawan? come on...

    i had my own share of issues with the episode but both those questions were already answered

    Why did coven leader turn into a force ghost it was to save Osha after Mae mentioned she was in danger (we didn't get to see how she was gonna save her tho)

    Second question, Indara said to not report it for Osha's sake, they already did so much damage, if they report it, Osha wouldn't be able to be trained to be a Jedi

    Her reasoning for covering up does make sense to me. Indara was looking for whats best for Osha (too old, cannot be trained, not a good idea to train her etc meaning she would have to fend for herself at an early age or whatever)

    Torbin's guilt is not being strong enough, but causing the death of the coven, Mae, and ruining Osha's life all so he could just get home faster, as he has wised up over the years and became a better Jedi Knight / Master, the guilt would eat at him

    The answers to these questions doesn’t make it all any less ridiculous. The space witches literally invaded Torbin’s mind and tortured him yet the writers want us to believe the Jedi were in the wrong here? Laughable.
  • Whatelse73
    2250 posts Member
    Options
    The jedi were yet again painted as evil. They defended themselves, Mae burned down her coven's rock and steel home. Sol tried to lift two bridge halves instead of two girls that weighed 100lbs total, the mother said, "No violence!" and then began by committing violence in the padawan's head to get him to realize his greatest fear of "I wanna go home!" He could've just gotten on the ship and left if he wanted to go home.

    If the coven said, "they aren't going with you" the jedi would've left the planet. Jedi Master Trinity is so powerful she was able to kill 50 witches by pushing them out of Kelnacca's head? (But couldn't prevent a dagger from getting thrown at her 10 years later.)

    The Jedi didn't scan the planet for 7 weeks? They weren't able to find 50 women in a huge rock near their camp? "We're going to scan each individual plant on this planet until we find the vergence!" (Reminds me of when the spaceballs were combing the desert, but not funny like spaceballs.) Seven weeks away from coruscant and the padawan is afraid and wants to go home.

    The writers are amateurs, the show runner is an amateur, the directors are pulling out whatever they want to stick into the show.

    So many things are wrong with this show I'm surprised it even has a 14% audience score.
  • Options
    A witch communed with a Jedi inside his mind and tempted him with what he desired, so about as much torture as going on a date or having a dream? Sure, she used her mind lock on him as leverage to make the intruder Jedi leave, but no one was hurt and she let them go, in a pacifist kind of way.

    Aniseya appears to be a generally good person, who sometimes resorts to powers that the Jedi deem "dark sided", something the witches probably have no concept of, being more balanced in the middle of the force spectrum. Mistakes were made, but that's what may happen when a scary religious police force finally comes for your children. Koril definitely did not help their situation, but perhaps she has dealt with CPS before.

    So far, the overly emotional Jedi caused the problem. I can't blame the Jedi order as a whole, and it's obvious Indara did not want any of this to happen, and may have handled it perfectly fine with better companions.

    Ultimately, I am not really hating any of the characters in this show, which is unusual, and I'd like to know more about most of them. Perhaps not Bazil, the Jar Jar of this show, but even Jar Jar has actually grown on me over the years. Darth Bazil anyone?

    I do hate the stupid singing. But I can ignore that and edit it out in my mind.

    If Force Awakens gets 84% audience score, then this does not deserve 14%. The show is far from perfect, but that just seems like hating for the sake of hating.
  • Ultra
    11613 posts Moderator
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    The jedi were yet again painted as evil. They defended themselves, Mae burned down her coven's rock and steel home. Sol tried to lift two bridge halves instead of two girls that weighed 100lbs total, the mother said, "No violence!" and then began by committing violence in the padawan's head to get him to realize his greatest fear of "I wanna go home!" He could've just gotten on the ship and left if he wanted to go home.

    If the coven said, "they aren't going with you" the jedi would've left the planet. Jedi Master Trinity is so powerful she was able to kill 50 witches by pushing them out of Kelnacca's head? (But couldn't prevent a dagger from getting thrown at her 10 years later.)

    The Jedi didn't scan the planet for 7 weeks? They weren't able to find 50 women in a huge rock near their camp? "We're going to scan each individual plant on this planet until we find the vergence!" (Reminds me of when the spaceballs were combing the desert, but not funny like spaceballs.) Seven weeks away from coruscant and the padawan is afraid and wants to go home.

    The writers are amateurs, the show runner is an amateur, the directors are pulling out whatever they want to stick into the show.

    So many things are wrong with this show I'm surprised it even has a 14% audience score.

    whats wrong with jedi being painted as evil? Although I disagree with the word evil here, the Jedi were the cause of trouble to be more apt

    There are millions of jedi, can they not make mistakes or be in the wrong at times when resolving or investigating situations?

    Sol isn't all powerful he cannot suspend two individuals with both arms and pull them, relax buddy even Obi-Wan and Anakin weren't that impressive in the force in the movies

    He couldn't gotten in the ship and left, don't be dumb, do kids who hate camping just get in a car and leave their family behind and drive??

    The Jedi had no intention of leaving the planet once they found out the children were created, lets be real

    Yes, some Jedi are strong and can still be taken out by surprise attacks, look at every jedi killed in Order 66

    They didn't expect people to be on the planet, and maybe the planet scanning technology has its limitations and ships just can't do a full planetary scan for every humanoid lifeform, that's not too unreasonable
  • Devian
    688 posts Member
    edited July 11
    Options
    Now I know why and when K.K. cried. It was during this episode. It made me laugh so hard I even cried.
    Stupidity in this one is just on another level of other episodes. From how witches died, to mining complex no one visited, built on the highest flamemountain, built from flamestones and flamemetal (materials that can easily burn down and blow up).
    reminded me few times of a comedy where people committed suicide by mistakes =D
    And the moment where mother witch tried to evaporate herself and her daughter, then was killed and like 'oh, your loss, I was going to release another one and give her to you' is really awesome))) She could literally give him her corpse and 'release her'))))

    What oil Jedi like?
    Olive
    Why?
    because it can be extra virgin =D
  • Options
    i feel the "arguments" for indara's actions at the end are very weak. first she says osha is too old to be trained and wants to adhere to the council's orders, but then she covers up the failures of her team (not herself!) because she wants the exact opposite? early in the episode she tells sol "that's why i have a padawan and you don't" (because she clearly senses his issues, which are quite obvious), but later getting sol his padawan is what guides her actions? nah, this is not convincing to me. not at all. would the others cover it up? maybe, but even that seems like a stretch, except for sol. both torbin and kalnacca knew they made mistakes and accepted that. indara herself was blameless and has every reason to be disappointed in sol, her turnaround to get him what he wants is completely out of character. if you rewatch all interactions between sol and indara, it's clear that in the end she goes against everything she has been trying to tell sol during the whole episode.

    torbin did not cause the death of anyone. he might feel guilty, but his part in all this is very small. not even close enough to be the reason for 16 years of selfinduced coma, or, in the end, suicide! torbin failed in a few situations. as a padawan. sol placing his wishes first and rash actions was way more important than torbin's homesickness or other flaws. that torbin rushed off towards the witches instead of sol made little sense. also, what was torbin planning to do when he reached the coven alone? nope, doesn't work.

    so the coven leader wanted to help osha at the start of the conflict. why not talk to the jedi and tell them upfront that osha can leave? why use a very weird and unsettling power in an incredibly tense situation instead of communicating first? that sol makes a bad call and immediately stabs her works, cause sol is obviously very bad at being a jedi. but her actions make little sense, she just needs to act like that to get the conflict going. bad writing, imo, they should have found another way. considering how tense the situation was this should not have been too difficult. 2 groups who do not actually want to fight each other getting onto a fight is the major theme throughout the whole arc between the jedi and the coven, yet in the deciding scene they make it come down to this? when the "dark" coven leader was standing right there as a much more believable option to start the fighting?

    i get to see how they wanted to show that things can spiral out of control despite noone actually being "bad". it just didn't work for me at all. the motivations and actions presented either don't fit (indara) or are made to force the narrative instead of organically emerging from the characters intentions. i feel like that would have been possible, with only little changes the episode could have worked.

    i don't see the jedi being painted as evil. that's kind of the point. noone was evil in the whole scenario. not even the "dark" coven leader, she just wanted to protect her own. not even sol, who might be a flawed jedi (as were almost all interesting jedi in star wars), but he is not "evil". he has a dark side and little control over his emotions. but evil? i don't think so. human.

    getting to see how mae survived and got hooked up with the stranger will almost certainly be part of the next episode. how could it not? not sure if they will explicitly show how they were created. they might, but i believe the force works best if we know as little about it as possible. so i would not be mad if they left that to our imaginations.
  • Devian
    688 posts Member
    edited July 11
    Options
    shlominus wrote: »
    torbin did not cause the death of anyone. he might feel guilty, but his part in all this is very small. not even close enough to be the reason for 16 years of selfinduced coma, or, in the end, suicide! torbin failed in a few situations. as a padawan. sol placing his wishes first and rash actions was way more important than torbin's homesickness or other flaws. that torbin rushed off towards the witches instead of sol made little sense. also, what was torbin planning to do when he reached the coven alone? nope, doesn't work.
    After he was mentally seduced, he had PTSD and wanted to die. Then, one day girl shows up and tells him she is HER daughter ... so he chose an easy path to not be seduced again )))))))))
  • Options
    I think Torbin is quite a ridiculous character. Homesick after a few weeks on a beautiful forest planet. Then charge in to "save" a small girl from her own family and kill her entire family in the process? What’s wrong with his mind? And why should Indara listen to HIM who was only a small padawan. Why not listen to herself who was right all along ?! After that childish tantrum he goes into complete isolation out of guilt. What is he guilty for? Killing dark witches? The only thing that he should be guilty for is becoming a Jedi in the first place!
  • MrRandyWatson
    279 posts Member
    edited July 11
    Options
    The entire story was built around three things the writers had in place as they wrote this story:

    Osha wants to leave and be a Jedi but cannot and this creates the series' conflict
    The witches cannot be evil otherwise the opposing Jedi will be good
    The Jedi cannot be good otherwise the opposing witches will be evil

    How do you square those things when they oppose each other? Their only answer is to show us 2 sides to the same story with different perspectives about what happened but they failed the execution massively. There are so many questions and holes with this episode (quite a few are in this thread).

    If Ohsa didn't want to be a Jedi the show ends in the first 10 minutes. Knowing that is such a critical moment in the story, can anyone tell us why little kid Osha wants to be a Jedi?
    This entire show is built around that one question - literally every single thing in this show stems from that one decision and yet, we have no idea why she made that decision. The simplest form of storytelling is lost on this show - why are the characters doing the things they're doing?
  • Options
    The entire story was built around three things the writers had in place as they wrote this story:

    Osha wants to leave and be a Jedi but cannot and this creates the series' conflict
    The witches cannot be evil otherwise the opposing Jedi will be good
    The Jedi cannot be good otherwise the opposing witches will be evil

    How do you square those things when they oppose each other? Their only answer is to show us 2 sides to the same story with different perspectives about what happened but they failed the execution massively. There are so many questions and holes with this episode (quite a few are in this thread).

    If Ohsa didn't want to be a Jedi the show ends in the first 10 minutes. Knowing that is such a critical moment in the story, can anyone tell us why little kid Osha wants to be a Jedi?
    This entire show is built around that one question - literally every single thing in this show stems from that one decision and yet, we have no idea why she made that decision. The simplest form of storytelling is lost on this show - why are the characters doing the things they're doing?

    I deduced from certain details that Osha left because of the 3 possible reasons below:
    1. She disliked her life as a witch
    2. She disliked Mae
    3. She liked the Jedis more than the witches because she clearly didn’t fit with the rest of her family. Maybe she just craved for adventure or something.
    I think the greatest hole in the story was why Mae set the fire. Apparently Mae was surprised when the fire spread across the castle. And why did Sol kill the leader of the witches? It could have been a more peaceful transaction if not for the fire or the violence.
  • crzydroid
    7419 posts Moderator
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    The jedi were yet again painted as evil. They defended themselves, Mae burned down her coven's rock and steel home. Sol tried to lift two bridge halves instead of two girls that weighed 100lbs total, the mother said, "No violence!" and then began by committing violence in the padawan's head to get him to realize his greatest fear of "I wanna go home!" He could've just gotten on the ship and left if he wanted to go home.

    If the coven said, "they aren't going with you" the jedi would've left the planet. Jedi Master Trinity is so powerful she was able to kill 50 witches by pushing them out of Kelnacca's head? (But couldn't prevent a dagger from getting thrown at her 10 years later.)

    The Jedi didn't scan the planet for 7 weeks? They weren't able to find 50 women in a huge rock near their camp? "We're going to scan each individual plant on this planet until we find the vergence!" (Reminds me of when the spaceballs were combing the desert, but not funny like spaceballs.) Seven weeks away from coruscant and the padawan is afraid and wants to go home.

    The writers are amateurs, the show runner is an amateur, the directors are pulling out whatever they want to stick into the show.

    So many things are wrong with this show I'm surprised it even has a 14% audience score.

    Honest question though: Why are you still watching it? If I thought a show was that bad that I not only thought it was amateur quality, but it actively made me mad with all of the problems I was picking out, I would've dropped it a long time ago. I would've never made it to episode 7 of 8. I'm just wondering why you would go out of your way to tune in every week unless you get some kind of high off of being angry.
Sign In or Register to comment.