Gear requirements and things to make it more enjoyable for players

Apoll01
posts Member
edited June 11
Gear crafting feedback
Gear requirements for units is a bit all over the place. Gear that have certain stats, loses them when crafted into another piece of gear (Mk 9 TaggeCo Holo Lens for example). That to me makes the gear worse, not better.

Drop rate lotto for gear/pricing feedback
There is also the issue of drop rate for gear and gear packs. Pricing wise I would not pay more than $5 for 50 total kyrotech. I know this is a bit out there, but I see a lot of packs that advertise 30-200(randomized lotto packs) for $20. Those to me are scam packs I would never touch. Remove RNG from packs so that the player KNOWS what they are getting. This will make the player feel better about purchasing packs. If you HAVE to have an rng system in place, add gear data cards (gives you random pieces of gear) for crystals 5-50 of a random piece with 65/30/5% for 5,25,50 respectfully.

It should cost 100-150 crystals per card because of how it will include every piece of gear in the game as a possibility.

Removing a tiny bit of RNG
Speaking of removing RNG though, if we are allowed a "rng meter" where we select the desired gear/shard from a normal/fleet node it would make players feel better about farming that node. I just hate it when I run dark side 8-A normal 12 times and get 0 kyrotechs, or try to farm Merrin and get 0 shards in 5 sims. Guarantee 1 piece of gear/shard for every 3 runs (every 2 runs for weekends/big updates/holidays).

A Little off topic here 1a: Credit costs option
I know this is a bit off topic, but I think that the costs for leveling characters need to decrease from 6.3mil to 2.1mil. It takes too long for new players to level up characters and the weekly credits they get is little to none. Either look at increasing the credit gains or decrease costs.

A Little off topic here 1b: Credit gains option
If you want to increase credit gains, the first place to look at is normal/hard nodes. Few hundred credits to 3,000 is a bit low. Why even give out credits in the light/dark side nodes if you are giving literal half pennies? The other spot you can increase credit gain is the final challenges for the "Bounty Hunter" Challenge. The current final tier reward is 105k. If you 10x the rewards in this, it will make leveling characters feel much better if you want to keep the cost at 6.3mil per character. This whole issue applies to ships also.

Replies

• Blubcop
    405 posts Member
    Options
    Apoll01 wrote: »
    Gear crafting feedback
    Gear requirements for units is a bit all over the place. Gear that have certain stats, loses them when crafted into another piece of gear (Mk 9 TaggeCo Holo Lens for example). That to me makes the gear worse, not better.
    The crafting gear together mechanic is only supposed to be a mechanic of the resource management part of the game. They want a char to have certain stats and then choose gear by those stats and by how "expensive" it should be.