What team does Enfys Nest go on?

I have looked around and found slight mention of him being used with young han solo, young calrissian, qi'ra, and vandor chewbacca as a replacemnet for L3-37, but Enfys doesn't get their special prepared attribute/buff. Does he still work on their team and if not what team does he go on?

Replies

• Options
    I have looked around and found slight mention of him being used with young han solo, young calrissian, qi'ra, and vandor chewbacca as a replacemnet for L3-37, but Enfys doesn't get their special prepared attribute/buff. Does he still work on their team and if not what team does he go on?

I see her used with Dash in GAC
  • Options
    I also used to solo Ewok squads with her, but not so much with Princess Kneesa
  • Options
    Offense - Solo Ewoks (or Team/Dash)
    Defense - Dash
  • Options
    Ok thanks
  • Zumwan
    363 posts Member
    Options
    Even if Enfys doesn't have any special Prepared "mechanics", she'll still get the benefit as per Dash's lead.
  • Options
    I know this is an older post. However if it helps other players out.

Offense can solo some teams, depending on if your early mid game or not. Or just place in any team if you need daze.

I'd opt for defense if able. Here are some teams you can try. This is TW or GAC.

Dash lead scoundrels!
    Bam Lead scoundrels(early and mid game)
    Darth Revan sith empire to counter 1 shot from Imp Troopers.
    Finn Zorri teams.( outside of GAC or if you don't have Zorri GAC Omi!)
    Wookies as a 5th. (For best benefits use atleast 3 wookies)
    Dr. Aphra.( only if your ok breaking up dark side scoundrel synergy, like some players do. Like adding L3, Hondo, or B2 in the team)