JKCK event

Is anyone certain we’re getting his event back this month or next? I know it’s going to be permanent soond9dd7t8og712.png

Replies

• TargetEadu
    1715 posts Member
    Options
    No one’s certain of anything.
    But I believe the cadence would have ir be next month.
  • Cois4
    32 posts Member
    Options
    don't understand why it is a hero journey, but we can't make it......would have been nice to have known this before wasting time farming requirements
  • Options
    His schedule is all over the place which makes me wonder if CG has plans to realize his event this month or next even
  • Options
    He was released on June 29th of last year - so we can expect him to land in the Journey Guide permanently around the same date this year.
    Cois4 wrote: »
    don't understand why it is a hero journey, but we can't make it......would have been nice to have known this before wasting time farming requirements

It wasn't a waste of time - if you've got them all done, you're ready for the event and you can move on to other things.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options

Thats not a waste you are ready for when he comes back and can move on to other things.
  • LordDirt
    5238 posts Member
    Options

That makes zero sense
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • Options
    @herd_nerfer i hope so, his schedule doesn’t follow or match any of the newly released characters like Bo Katan. So I hope we get it soon. I don’t have a super strong team to put him in but I’m sure to use him in TB till then
  • Options
    If you’re baby cal is at relic then when the event does come back just hit auto
  • Options
    @Crazytrain_666 thanks for the tip, I didn’t know it had an auto, all of cere UFU team are reliced just missing Malicos
  • crzydroid
    7419 posts Moderator
    Options
    DippyFresh wrote: »
    @herd_nerfer i hope so, his schedule doesn’t follow or match any of the newly released characters like Bo Katan. So I hope we get it soon. I don’t have a super strong team to put him in but I’m sure to use him in TB till then

Bo-Katan being so frequent is a major exception to the precendent of every other recurring JG event.