CT555 or Bobba Fett??

I currently have both but don't know who to work with. Any Suggestions?

Replies

• I would go with fives as a fett player, unless you're using bobba for his crits. ohreallyfool uses bobba well I'd ask him for advice if you were sticking to him.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I was advised to get Boba, 5-starred him, geared him up, he never made my squad. His block is situationally useful in GW, but he's too slow, does too little damage, and his revive ability never seems to kick in when it matters. (It's inherently bad design: if the tank is dying, you are probably going to lose the fight regardless.)
    Meanwhile every time I face Fives, it's an annoying pain in the butt as he counters and slows the whole team. I wish I had gotten him instead. I'm doing Daka now, but after unlocking her I may pause before going after either Fives or Poe.
    Boba is not bad, but he's not really good, either. IMO.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Thank you for your reply I will takes this into consideration:)
  • I use Boba for the crit damage with Luke, since Luke already has a naturally high chance. It's a pretty decent combo, but I also use Han Solo to speed up the process. Boba done right and he actually does finish off other characters because of his slow speed, but his slow rate of speed mixed in with Han get his ability block or the regular atack off to kill a low hit point character in the first turn before the other team even get a turn, Which gives him more turn meter.
  • Oh ok I see what u mean! So it really just depends on who else is on your team, so u can get the best out of each character..
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    I will have Boba at 7* soon. I can't say I picked him for any other reason than I got him and Sid in my first 8 pack I ever bought. I used that as a guide for who to level.

After upping his damage (especially on his main attack, I just finished the +15% damage upgrade), he can crit upwards of 3.2k, on his main alone.

Also, ability block is probably the best ability in the game, so having an AOE one (though it gets resisted a ton) is super helpful. I think combined with IG 88, you could have a sweet ability deny team (same with lumi, and darth vader and ole ben)
  • I see Barrok you know you're stuff!! Thanks for the advice!
  • TheRoger wrote: »
    I see Barrok you know you're stuff!! Thanks for the advice!

Ask oohreallyfool for advice, he's in the top 5 and he runs Bobba.
  • Fighton
    308 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Barrok wrote: »
    I will have Boba at 7* soon. I can't say I picked him for any other reason than I got him and Sid in my first 8 pack I ever bought. I used that as a guide for who to level.

After upping his damage (especially on his main attack, I just finished the +15% damage upgrade), he can crit upwards of 3.2k, on his main alone.

Also, ability block is probably the best ability in the game, so having an AOE one (though it gets resisted a ton) is super helpful. I think combined with IG 88, you could have a sweet ability deny team (same with lumi, and darth vader and ole ben)

The best think about this post is probably lost ,in the love lust, of a soon to be maxed boba.....these are the toons he pooled(yeah luck & $ was envolved), n made a team to work around it...... if most peeps worked there rosters instead of chasing one, there would be alot more intresting teams put there
  • Fighton
    308 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Oops
  • Too bad we don't live in a perfect world now, do we.
  • Fighton
    308 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    You can make it as perfect as u want to here...just need some $$$....but yeah for most...just gotta make the best of what's on hand......n follow thur with it. That's that hardest part , it's so easy to get sidetracked, n move else where
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    It's true. It's so easy to get sidetracked by every new character or forum post on how character x is broken, that you don't finish your strongest characters.
  • Barrok wrote: »
    It's true. It's so easy to get sidetracked by every new character or forum post on how character x is broken, that you don't finish your strongest characters.

Its also star wars and so many of the characters are cool I just want to use a team made of the full roster.
  • Boba Fett has good hp and damage. He's a balanced character. Many do use him.
  • How about Phasma vs Boba vs Fives? I'm trying to decide on a dark side (farmable) tank.
  • I enjoy using Sid leader, Luke, and Bobba. Pretty good synergy.
    Level 55 (AC: 211-445-968)