I need a little help with coming up with an alternate team for Starkiller,

So i have almost unlocked Starkiller, and i know he goes really well with Palps and by proxy, Mara. But i want to save Palps and Mara for a full empire team without Starkiller in it(Because he cant be used to his full effectiveness with a full empire team, because of no jedi or light unaligned). So can someone with a lot more game knowledge then me help me come up with a 5 v 5 team, that revolves around Starkiller without having Palps and Mara?

Replies

• mariogsh
    815 posts Member
    Options
    So i have almost unlocked Starkiller, and i know he goes really well with Palps and by proxy, Mara. But i want to save Palps and Mara for a full empire team without Starkiller in it(Because he cant be used to his full effectiveness with a full empire team, because of no jedi or light unaligned). So can someone with a lot more game knowledge then me help me come up with a 5 v 5 team, that revolves around Starkiller without having Palps and Mara?

I mean, you can replace them with the second best option, Vader and KRU, but since your concern is the full empire thing, maybe you don't want to use Vader on it
  • LordDirt
    5233 posts Member
    Options
    Cere, SK, Malicos, Cal, KRU. Kills Rey teams.
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

Yes, but thats mainly because of Malicos. Starkillers unique doesnt work in that team, so weakens him . It works in 3v3 with Cere and Malicos though
  • Options

Why are you trying to weaken Palp/Mara by splitting Starkiller elsewhere?